Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howcome Pacquiao can take blood tests 7 days before Hatton but not before Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howcome Pacquiao can take blood tests 7 days before Hatton but not before Mayweather?

This is BS. He took blood tests 7 days before the hatton fight. it was in the 24 7.

But good golly miss molly if he take blood tests 13 days before the maywetaher fight. IT HAS TO BE 14 days.

where is all the pac fans now? WTF

Comment

Because, it wasn't 7 days it was 24 days. Just don't worry about it. Leave this arguement for the people who know what the hell they're talking about like Imdazed and others. They bring good points, you?:

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Because, it wasn't 7 days it was 24 days. Just don't worry about it. Leave this arguement for the people who know what the hell they're talking about like Imdazed and others. They bring good points, you?:
        hey

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          this is not true...it was not 24 days
          It was 24 days, they had the paperwork. That is why team Pac countered with 24. Everybody was saying it was 14 days. So then cutoff date was should at least be 14 instead of 30. But, when proof came that it was 24 days. Team Pac said well since everybody said it should be 14 cuz of the Hatton fight but really it was 24 then we will do 24 days cutoff.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            It was 24 days, they had the paperwork. That is why team Pac countered with 24. Everybody was saying it was 14 days. So then cutoff date was should at least be 14 instead of 30. But, when proof came that it was 24 days. Team Pac said well since everybody said it should be 14 cuz of the Hatton fight but really it was 24 then we will do 24 days cutoff.
            Plain and simple!! pac is willing to take the damn test 14days before and right after the fight!! WE ALL KNOW THIS!!!!! How could he beat the test by doing SO?? (??experts??) Pac is just trying to get Mayweather to fight him, I wouldnt give in to Mayweathers BS demands everytime he Demands something either!! With May its Always something, usually the MoneySplit, but never DRUG TEST. (May just trying to Play Mind Games w Pac, and Pac is UNPHASED BY MAYWEATHERS BS), May Cant get into a HUMBLE FIGHTERS MIND, and that ONLY HURTS MAY!!! I wouldnt let May Dictate the terms of FRKN drug test, Leave that to the Commision Experts!! 14days sounds fair enuf to me, and even tho i dont think he deserves it(with a win over Marquez and Mosley) in the last 3yrs. Id go ahead agree to a 53-47 purse split favoring May, Just to get his punk ass in the ring to Fight like a boxers suppose to do!!! and let the terms be handled
            by the Commision and Co.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
              Plain and simple!! pac is willing to take the damn test 14days before and right after the fight!! WE ALL KNOW THIS!!!!! How could he beat the test by doing SO?? (??experts??) Pac is just trying to get Mayweather to fight him, I wouldnt give in to Mayweathers BS demands everytime he Demands something either!! With May its Always something, usually the MoneySplit, but never DRUG TEST. (May just trying to Play Mind Games w Pac, and Pac is UNPHASED BY MAYWEATHERS BS), May Cant get into a HUMBLE FIGHTERS MIND, and that ONLY HURTS MAY!!! I wouldnt let May Dictate the terms of FRKN drug test, Leave that to the Commision Experts!! 14days sounds fair enuf to me, and even tho i dont think he deserves it(with a win over Marquez and Mosley) in the last 3yrs. Id go ahead agree to a 53-47 purse split favoring May, Just to get his punk ass in the ring to Fight like a boxers suppose to do!!! and let the terms be handled
              by the Commision and Co.
              I guess you can take EPO in those 14 days and it would be gone in 24 hours. But, I am not sure, I really don't know. And, I am just tired of this subject. I wish they will sign to fight or both retire. So we can get back to talk about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimbo-Slice View Post
                where is all the pac fans now? WTF
                Bcuz, ur such an IDIOT *****!!

Comment

Working...
                X