No announcement yet.

one thing I hate about sports games on xbox live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one thing I hate about sports games on xbox live

I wish it never said your record at the choose a team or fighter screen or in the lobby. I have such a hard time getting a game or a fight because of this. they see your record and exit.

I'm glad it shows your record. I'm like 780-550 on Fight Night, so I'm ok, and people quit.

I love to fight people who are undefeated or has only a handfull loses. That makes beating them even more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      I'm glad it shows your record. I'm like 780-550 on Fight Night, so I'm ok, and people quit.

I love to fight people who are undefeated or has only a handfull loses. That makes beating them even more fun.
      yea im 257-54. really hard to get a fight. havent played that for a long time though. its other sports games it happens to

Comment

On Madden though, I usually quit if it's sick records. I'm not gonna get my ass handed to me by the Pats or some **** by a 50-3 guy.

Comment

I used to play everyone, but sometimes you play a guy with a great record, and start beating him. Then, as you're about to win, he quits the game, and suddenly you realise the reason for him having so few defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I used to play everyone, but sometimes you play a guy with a great record, and start beating him. Then, as you're about to win, he quits the game, and suddenly you realise the reason for him having so few defeats.
            if you quit you automatically get the loss

Comment

No, not on the games I play.

On Prize Fighter, if you quit, you do not get a loss and your opponent does not get a win. On Facebreaker, any wins you get due to an opponent quitting do not count towards your achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sithis View Post
                yea im 257-54. really hard to get a fight. havent played that for a long time though. its other sports games it happens to

So play me.

middleweight. get at me.

Comment

Working...
                X