Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you see B Hop doing movies after his fight career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he would fit right in on glee

him and that crazy sports coach woman

Comment

Rocky IX

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by gomez1012 View Post
        Replace Atlas on FNFs
        I could see that. Atlas is a fool. He does not seem to know anything about boxing.

Hopkins would be unreal as a TV analyst. He knows boxing better than any fighter in the world IMO and would be able to see trick the fighter use and explain in depth tactics and knowledge in what the fighters are doing.

I cannot see him being in the spot light after his career is over due to him being very out spoken and saying alot of dumb stuff that will obviously put alot of viewers watching him on live TV.

Comment

I would think that if they ever remake the early "Return of Frankenstein" movie, which starred Basil Rathbone, that Hopkins could easily play the old Boris Karloff part. It would be a natural, and perfectly suited to his appearance and style. he wouldn't even need much makeup.

I mean the Hollywood version, not the more sympathetic role as shown in the original movie Frankenstein, which was more faithful to the book itself.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
            I could see that. Atlas is a fool. He does not seem to know anything about boxing.

Hopkins would be unreal as a TV analyst. He knows boxing better than any fighter in the world IMO and would be able to see trick the fighter use and explain in depth tactics and knowledge in what the fighters are doing.

I cannot see him being in the spot light after his career is over due to him being very out spoken and saying alot of dumb stuff that will obviously put alot of viewers watching him on live TV.
            Yes I can visualise him exhibiting the best way to butt "accidentally" on his co-host. So the only difficulty I can see there might be the problem of finding substitute co-hosts. Perhaps other ex-boxer thugs.......

Comment

i think the best person on a mic in boxing is bhop
              floyd is probably second

but neither compare to john cena
              he gets boo'ed by ignorant hicks but week in week out- i've never seen him give a bad show on the mic
              yes he has average wrestling ability- but its better than hogan
              yes he always gets the rub- but so does orton
              yes he's up vince's ass- but so was shawn michaels

hating cena is hating pro wrestling

i think he's one of the ATGs- seriously

Comment

He has a face for the radio

Comment

Working...
                X