No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia - Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia - Lamont Peterson

So it appears these two rather controversial characters are not only going to be fighting on the same card but they will also be fighting two complete bum opponents which will be seen as a similar tune-up type of fights that was suppose to be the case when Victor Ortiz fought Josesito Lopez for what was meant to be a fight lining him up to fight Canelo (Obviously the surfer kid lost bad)

Question is...
    Who in there right mind wants to see Lamont Peterson fight Danny Garcia?

We wont get to see Danny fight a legitimate opponent this year instead he will be sticking to ranked 70 LW bums
    Followed by a guy Lucas beat the **** out of easily!

What the **** is wrong with boxing!

I'd rather see Peterson vs. Garcia over Garcia vs. The Lightning Rod. I mean for Garcia's safety of course. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants to fight Lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'd rather see Peterson vs. Garcia over Garcia vs. The Lightning Rod. I mean for Garcia's safety of course. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants to fight Lightning.
      What I want to know is why did they even set both these guys up with two bums before the eventual fight that we know is going to happen?

Lamont Peterson vs Danny Garcia in August is acceptable but both of them having a tune-up before it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        So it appears these two rather controversial characters are not only going to be fighting on the same card but they will also be fighting two complete bum opponents which will be seen as a similar tune-up type of fights that was suppose to be the case when Victor Ortiz fought Josesito Lopez for what was meant to be a fight lining him up to fight Canelo (Obviously the surfer kid lost bad)

Question is...
        Who in there right mind wants to see Lamont Peterson fight Danny Garcia?

We wont get to see Danny fight a legitimate opponent this year instead he will be sticking to ranked 70 LW bums
        Followed by a guy Lucas beat the **** out of easily!

What the **** is wrong with boxing!
        Rhymes with Sal Gayman

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          What I want to know is why did they even set both these guys up with two bums before the eventual fight that we know is going to happen?

Lamont Peterson vs Danny Garcia in August is acceptable but both of them having a tune-up before it is not.
          Its ridiculous. I don't even think I'm gonna bother watching that card.

Comment

Only reason I might watch it is the offset chance of an upset happening but I highly doubt a guy with only 3 kos is going to cause any problems to Danny lol.

Atleast the guy Lamont Peterson is fighting might be able to cause an upset with the punchers chance plus we don't know if Lamonts chin is as sturdy as it use to be to absorb punishment.

Comment

It really makes absolutely no sense. Tune ups should only be used for bad losses, switching weight classes or layoffs. Really is a joke.

Comment

Working...
              X