No announcement yet.

Mayweather: I'm Probably the Highest paid Coward in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
    The irony is...... Mayweather has been doing something for 20 years that most people (probably all, really) on this thread aren't brave enough to do. He fights professionally for a living, and people feeding on the word "coward" like fatties at a buffet, wouldn't dare do it once.

Internet geeks questioning pro fighters' guts is funny as hell.
    You have to remember most people commenting about Mayweather saying he's a coward are trolls. Any negative they can point out about this man they will. That is all they live for on a day in and day out basis. I've been in the ring a quite a few times myself and all i have to say about this "coward" statement is until they climb in to that squared circle themselves nothing they say holds any substance or relevance in the discussion of boxing. As long as most of these posters have been here they should know that ANYONE that is a professional fighter is far from a coward but you know how that goes.....green bars mean you're a HW champion/Boxing Guru on the forums i guess....

Comment

• I think you're right.

Comment

• P4P, Floyd has to be the richest man with the lowest IQ in the world. This is a wonderful country when you can be a functioning ****** and be worth 300 million for punching another man in the face.

America is truly the land of opportunity.

Comment

• Floyd may be just talking out of his ass here, but when you are constantly accused of being a coward, you should never put your name in the same sentence as that word without putting "not" in front of it. Instead he said he might be one of the richest cowards of all time and Ellerbe corrected him in saying that he was the richest coward of all time.

Comment

• I'm Probably the Highest paid Coward in the world
            Probably??????

Comment

• Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
              P4P, Floyd has to be the richest man with the lowest IQ in the world. This is a wonderful country when you can be a functioning ****** and be worth 300 million for punching another man in the face.

America is truly the land of opportunity.

What's up with that Danny Garcia pic in your sig?

Comment

• It's funny how people are being dense on purpose about sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                X