Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any first date convo advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Any first date convo advice?

What's up brothers, I haven't been posting here for a while now, got a bunch of things going on at the time. Anyway, my best friend finally landed a date with a girl we both know from back in our high school days, and asked me for first date conversation advice.

I usually just talk about whatever comes to mind, and never really plan it. I'm somewhat an outgoing person so I never really have trouble when it comes to conversation, but I'm kinda clueless on what to tell him. I've never been asked to give conversation advice before.

This girl is really intelligent, has her Masters degree and a great career, and has all her sh-- straight. He does as well, so I don't see what the big deal is since they already know each other since way back when.

By the way...Happy New Year to all my BoxingScene brothers! Love yall.

Literally just listen and don't say jack **** about yourself unless she asks. Inevitably, (woman) she'll ask if she's talking too much. Simply say no no I'm interested.

If she's not talking....end the date. She's more than likely not into you at all.

Never motor mouth a female, it turns them off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Your best friend landed a date huh? Hahaha right

I usually start with: "Well woman, how was your day? Tell me everything so I can give you real advice on stuff *wink*.

She laughs tells me stuff and take it from there.

Comment

What's her hobbies? Any good books has she read? Is she a outgoing person or likes to stay at home? Talk about how high school was for them. Maybe some funny stories that happened to either of them in high school. Reminist about how high school was for them. To they still talk to any high school friends? Horrible dating experiences they have had? **** man, there is a lot of questions you can ask. Tell him don't over think **** and go with the flow.

Comment

If they have any chemistry at all,they should be able to just talk about anything right off the bat. If you have to think about what to say, then they're not right for you.

Comment

I'll pick topics from the first page of BScene Lounge

-Sports
            -Movies
            -Music
            -How was their holiday/New Year?
            -Drugs
            -History (how ya been since....)

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
              What's her hobbies? Any good books has she read? Is she a outgoing person or likes to stay at home? Talk about how high school was for them. Maybe some funny stories that happened to either of them in high school. Reminist about how high school was for them. To they still talk to any high school friends? Horrible dating experiences they have had? **** man, there is a lot of questions you can ask. Tell him don't over think **** and go with the flow.
              brilliant

Comment

You can read cues on people easy.

If a girl is quiet and nervous at the same time....that's easy work. You could just make a move right off the bat.

If they're quiet yet unphased...lol bad sign.

If they motor mouth they want to vent and that alone gives you a shot just by sitting there listening.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Whip out your c0ck

Comment

Your best friend....yeahhhh iiight

But anyways....just ask her about herself, don't run your mouth. If she isn't saying much, she probably doesn't like you. But make sure to interject the conversation with funny stuff if the opportunity comes along. I'm a naturally funny guy in conversations, not overly funny or trying too hard, just funny stuff here or there, so I can make women laugh with ease. Honestly that's one of the most important things, just listen to her and make her laugh, don't talk too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X