Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's impossible to hate this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      He would want the fight if Cotto gets past Sergio. That would make him The MW Champ, duh.

Really a Canelo fan talking about calling out smaller guys, lmao. GGG has never hit 172lb fight night, and he competes a division up from Canelo
      You really have a hard on for canelo dont you? When i have i ever said its alright for him to call out smaller guys like you are for GGG. I want canelo to challenge himself. I constantly say i want canelo to fight chocolate, GGG, or martinez. Which is one division up.

Cotto v martinez will be a man fighting a boy. It will remind us why we have weight classes. Cotto is small for JMW and unless martinez injures hinself during the fighth e should win easily

Comment

How can you hate this guy? So respectful, entertaining as hell in the ring, and a great great boxer. Hes awesome

Comment

Cotto would get hurt in that fight.

Comment

GGG is so overrated.

Comment

The thought of GGG seizing the opportunity to traject himself up the rankings by defeating a man who's faced both Mayweather and Pacquiao is a terrifying proposition.

Comment

This fight would be reminiscent of the first confrontation between Cotto and Margarito; excluding the controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  It would be like Prime tyson with a sledge hammer vs a old woman in wheelchair
                  This reminds me of the Family Guy with Tyson fighting Carol Burnet.

Comment

It speaks volumes that so many fighters rate Miguel and have him as their favourite fighter, he is a respected figure in the game its just the little trumpets that post here that be hating....

Class from Golovkin. GGG knocks Cotto out, not a fight id like to see.....

IF Cotto was bigger and the playing field was more level it would have been special because their styles would gel so well

They sparred last year, would love to have seen that

Comment

No, just no.

GGG would def retire Cotto for his good sake. Take the Martinez fight and IF he beats him Cotto should retire on top with glory.

Comment

Working...
                      X