Reporter calls Arum an idiot (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup, Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole

Comment

Even if you don't like him, as a reporter you're suppose to be unbiased in your reporting this guy is a ****ing moron, why would you insult one of the most powerful people in boxing.

Comment

"You're an idiot, though, because..." Lol

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
        Even if you don't like him, as a reporter you're suppose to be unbiased in your reporting this guy is a ****ing moron, why would you insult one of the most powerful people in boxing.
        Because everyone thinks he's a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          that sounded like kevin iole. i don't think he was calling bob an idiot. iole had the fight 1 point. i think he was saying the fans on the internet thought it was a blowout and you'd have to be an idiot to think it was close. a lot of fans musta been calling HIM an idiot.
          DEFINITELY not Lole, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            "You're an idiot, though, because..." Lol

Because everyone thinks he's a prick.
            Lol I love the way he worded it ! "You're an idiot though ... Because " kind of like I'm going to insult you but also take the time out to explain to you why I did.

He sure as hell didnt repeat himself to the bob father probably a smart move.

Comment

Bob asked him again what was the question and the reporter didn't say it again. The reporter got scared.,

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                Bob asked him again what was the question and the reporter didn't say it again. The reporter got scared.,
                bob would have dug in dat @ss something vicious. you KNOW he'd a flipped.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  bob would have dug in dat @ss something vicious. you KNOW he'd a flipped.
                  I think Bob heard him the first time and asked the reporter again. I can see Bob going after him or verbally assaulting the guy and the guy would not say ****.

Comment

He knows nothin about a shoulder injury yet nonito is sayin he needs surgery,did nonito figure this out all on his own...before getting to the hospital.

Comment

I think it's that D-bag Iole.

He said that the fans are calling people idiots who scored the fight close (and rightfully so).

Comment

Working...
                      X