The Re-Birth of Christian Fundamentalism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also a mass shooting in Texas recently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14265952

If only they were allowed to carry concealed weapons for self defense in Texas...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Also a mass shooting in Texas recently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14265952

If only they were allowed to carry concealed weapons for self defense in Texas...
      Another tyipical irrational liberal post from you, you crack me up piggy with your anti-gun rhetoric !

You call 5 people shot at one time a mass shooting???, maybe for good ol' Canada, but here in the good ol'US of A its a daily sport for Criminals to kill each other off in numbers, its not a gun problem its a criminal justisce system problem here in the US, thats why are friends from the north that means you piggy have plenty of Firearms and have such a small amount of gun related crimes, ban guns and the nut job in Norway would have just made a bigger Bomb, or he would have still been able to get his hands on a firearm no matter what, because we all now how well gun bans work for crimanls !

Comment

It's also worth pointing out for all the Second Amendment nutjobs on this site, it seems at this stage as though his guns were legally owned.
        Curious why you refer to the folks on this site that defend the second amendment "nutjob", I'm a completey sane non-crimnal and have owned firearms for a long time and never leave the house without a firearm on my side, it sure makes you sound very bias referring to second amendment supporters "nutjobs", Oh wait !

Comment

Another tyipical irrational liberal post from you, you crack me up piggy with your anti-gun rhetoric !

You call 5 people shot at one time a mass shooting???, maybe for good ol' Canada, but here in the good ol'US of A its a daily sport
          That pretty much proves my point.

Curious why you refer to the folks on this site that defend the second amendment "nutjob"
          It's one thing to defend your second amendment, but it's quite another to cite gun ownership as the solution to all of life's ills, especially when said ills include people using legally owned guns to go on murder rampages.

Comment

That pretty much proves my point.

It's one thing to defend your second amendment, but it's quite another to cite gun ownership as the solution to all of life's ills, especially when said ills include people using legally owned guns to go on murder rampages.
            If you're referring to crimanls you're right, they should be banned from having or owning gun, thats a good plan we should do that!

And many of my lifes ill are solved without using my firearm, if you look at the overall stats of all legal gun owners in the world that commit crime, the percentages are so low that you are more likely to be stuck by lightning or killed in a car accident then be a victim of a legal gun owner, like I said its a Crimanl justice system problem, not a gun problem !

Of course legal gun owner just like legal motorist and a hundred other legal law abiding citizens that go nutty and do murderus things, thats life and bans on any one of them just dont work, people that want to see the world burn will stop at nothing !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              If you're referring to crimanls you're right, they should be banned from having or owning gun, thats a good plan we should do that!

And many of my lifes ill are solved without using my firearm, if you look at the overall stats of all legal gun owners in the world that commit crime, the percentages are so low that you are more likely to be stuck by lightning or killed in a car accident then be a victim of a legal gun owner, like I said its a Crimanl justice system problem, not a gun problem !

Of course legal gun owner just like legal motorist and a hundred other legal law abiding citizens that go nutty and do murderus things, thats life and bans on any one of them just dont work, people that want to see the world burn will stop at nothing !
              While we're discussing statistics perhaps you can look at the percentage of spree killings perpetrated by guns owned illegally. Almost none of trhem are, worldwide. Almost every single spree killing has been perpetrated using legally owned guns.

Hence this knee-jerk reaction that if only there were more guns there would be less people killed in spree killings, is nonsense.

Comment

While we're discussing statistics perhaps you can look at the percentage of spree killings perpetrated by guns owned illegally. Almost none of trhem are, worldwide. Almost every single spree killing has been perpetrated using legally owned guns.

Hence this knee-jerk reaction that if only there were more guns there would be less people killed in spree killings, is nonsense.
                No knee jerk reaction, spree killing that are the worst are when there is little to no resistance, like I said the Norwegin was only limited buy the number of rounds he had, if there had been someone of security be it a law officer or private citizen with a firearm on the premises the number killed on that island would have been much less, where talking well over 50%.
                And not by just having to shoot him or being Rambo, the simple tactic of puting a few rounds his way would have cause him to take cover, that alone would have saved countless lives, or in the event he was completey nuts and didnt have take cover he would have risked being shot, also saving many lives !

No disrespect to you but we could go at this all day and I know better then to go into lenghty debates with you, agree to disagree on gun control as they say !

Comment

an evil right wing blond hair blue eyed white man you say? jeeze alex jones was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                    No knee jerk reaction, spree killing that are the worst are when there is little to no resistance, like I said the Norwegin was only limited buy the number of rounds he had, if there had been someone of security be it a law officer or private citizen with a firearm on the premises the number killed on that island would have been much less, where talking well over 50%.
                    And not by just having to shoot him or being Rambo, the simple tactic of puting a few rounds his way would have cause him to take cover, that alone would have saved countless lives, or in the event he was completey nuts and didnt have take cover he would have risked being shot, also saving many lives !

No disrespect to you but we could go at this all day and I know better then to go into lenghty debates with you, agree to disagree on gun control as they say !
                    I agree.......................

Comment

Kinda like Stalin and atheism.

Comment

Working...
                      X