Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Haye even beat Chambers, Ademek or Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Haye even beat Chambers, Ademek or Arreola?

I think he'd have a hard enough time with Samuel Peter or even somebody green like Helenius. Audley Harrison probably isn't even top 20 heavyweight. Don't make me make a top 20 heavyweight list or I might commit suicide because that's absolutely terrible LMAO I still think Eddie Chambers and Adamek would out box the ***** outta him and Arreola would outmuscle him.

He won't KO Klitschko because he don't have the chin or toughness or even the style to beat him. In order to beat Wlad you aggressive power and be constantly in his grill making him fight a fight he doesn't like at his pace. Dictate the pace with your power and maybe you can make him fade later in the fight.

Haye likes to be a counterpuncher kinda but he's not even good at that. He'll be circling around while Wlad out jabs him to win rounds untill he puts Haye in a coma with a landed right hand. It's up to Wlad how long this fight has to last if you ask me.

Excellent post.

Comment

yes..haye beats chambers,ademek and arreola

Comment

I think he would beat all of them apart from perhaps Arreola..

The key word is think though.. cause lets be honest he hasn't fought anyone really good at HW.. but the again are any of those fighters good apart from Adamek.. who isn't a real HW

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          I think he'd have a hard enough time with Samuel Peter or even somebody green like Helenius. Audley Harrison probably isn't even top 20 heavyweight. Don't make me make a top 20 heavyweight list or I might commit suicide because that's absolutely terrible LMAO I still think Eddie Chambers and Adamek would out box the ***** outta him and Arreola would outmuscle him.

He won't KO Klitschko because he don't have the chin or toughness or even the style to beat him. In order to beat Wlad you aggressive power and be constantly in his grill making him fight a fight he doesn't like at his pace. Dictate the pace with your power and maybe you can make him fade later in the fight.

Haye likes to be a counterpuncher kinda but he's not even good at that. He'll be circling around while Wlad out jabs him to win rounds untill he puts Haye in a coma with a landed right hand. It's up to Wlad how long this fight has to last if you ask me.

I agree with most of what you say, whether Arreola could beat him is questionable but Chambers and Adamek (especially Adamek) would have a great chance of beating Haye, he can't fight inside and for a man of his height this is very bad, his 2 attributes that he is good at obvs is speed and power but if you can make him crude and make him miss, you take out the stamina and that takes out the speed, and a man with only power is very beatable, as for Peter and Helenius, thats a bit far fetched Peter 4 years ago I would agree with but now he is past it, Helenius could cause problems but Isn't proven yet, but The gist of what you are saying is true, like Ive said before, In my mind Haye is an unproven fighter, hand picked oppononents, and he won the title from a guy that is extremely slow when he is extremely fast so he obvs stood a good chance, take away stamina from Haye and you will take away speed and in turn you will take away everything he has.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
            I agree with most of what you say, whether Arreola could beat him is questionable but Chambers and Adamek (especially Adamek) would have a great chance of beating Haye, he can't fight inside and for a man of his height this is very bad, his 2 attributes that he is good at obvs is speed and power but if you can make him crude and make him miss, you take out the stamina and that takes out the speed, and a man with only power is very beatable, as for Peter and Helenius, thats a bit far fetched Peter 4 years ago I would agree with but now he is past it, Helenius could cause problems but Isn't proven yet, but The gist of what you are saying is true, like Ive said before, In my mind Haye is an unproven fighter, hand picked oppononents, and he won the title from a guy that is extremely slow when he is extremely fast so he obvs stood a good chance, take away stamina from Haye and you will take away speed and in turn you will take away everything he has.
            Originally posted by FUTURE QUEEN View Post
            I think he would beat all of them apart from perhaps Arreola..

The key word is think though.. cause lets be honest he hasn't fought anyone really good at HW.. but the again are any of those fighters good apart from Adamek.. who isn't a real HW
            I love the top quote. He's is really quite unproven. Audley Harrison is an absolute bum. No chin or heart. We all agree Arreola, Eddie Chambers, and Adamek would beat him right? David Ruiz retired after he fought Haye because he knew he was way past it. Congrats on beating an old Ruiz who I think all 3 of these guys would beat him too.

So Haye really hasn't beaten nobody these 3 wouldn't have beat so what makes him any better then them? Adamek should be ranked ahead of him because he's had more heavyweight fights. He's been chopping down heavyweights trying to get him a shot at the Klitschko's.

Eddie Chambers pretty much school'd Sam Peter. Looked what he did to Alexander Dimitrenko and then tell me Haye is a better fighter. Chambers does what Haye tries to do a whole lot better then him. Arreola went to war with Vital. Haye wouldnt last that long with a KLitschko nevertheless go to war like Arreola did. He gave Adamek a hell of a fight and Haye isn't as good technically as Adamek so I don't think he would outbox Chris without getting knocked out.

Haye is not even a top 5 heavyweight. Only because of some *****y cherry pickin' title belt.

Comment

he would KO arreola, UD adamek easily, and ko or ud chambers easily

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

You dont know **** about boxing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                  he would KO arreola, UD adamek easily, and ko or ud chambers easily
                  You don't think Arreola's tougher then Ruiz or Audley? Haye got some overrated power too atleast doesn't have the one quitter hitter at heavyweight he did at crusierweight. Arreola would put him out.

I think Adamek got too much skills and Chambers too fast. Haye is only big because he hasn't fought a top 5 heavyweight that fought a KLitschko and only because he hasn't got knocked out by a klitschko yet. Everybody gonna forget him once Wlad brutally puts his lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
                    You dont know **** about boxing!!!
                    No you don't watch boxing. Have you even seen Eddie Chambers vs Alexander Dimitrenko? Both of them would beat Haye. He ain't that skilled. All he has is speed and power, Chamber's is quicker then him.

Have you even ever seen Adamek or Arreola fight nevertheless have seen them fight each other or Arreola-Vital.

I don't know ***** about boxing because I ain't huggin' Pacman's nuts? **** outta here.

Comment

Working...
                    X