Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm addicted to A1 steaks sauce!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I'm addicted to A1 steaks sauce!

I've been an addict for a long time, about 20 years or so. I love A1 steak sauce and use it on everything and at all time. It doesn't matter the time of the day. I love it on my eggs, hotdogs, burgers, pot roast, pot pie, I even sometimes drink it out of the bottle. A1 steak sauce makes everything that much better.

im suprised you dont use it as toothpaste

Comment

Used to be a big A1 guy,but as of late i prefer Heinz 57.

Comment

Stuff is damn good.

What I like it for...........is I'll take an onion right, marinade it in vinegar for a day. Then take it out and cover it with A-1.........then grill it and put it inside a taco with fajita meat. Maybe add some salsa it really doesn't need it. But it's all about the marinade process

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

A1 is some good stuff. The steak snobs don't abide by it, but I love it.

Comment

Best Sauce there is. I think when I was stoned once I poured it inside a saucer and was dipping potato chips in it? Not sure.

But there is no doubt it's where it's at.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
              im suprised you dont use it as toothpaste
              If they made an A1 flavored toothpaste, I would.
              Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Used to be a big A1 guy,but as of late i prefer Heinz 57.
              You need to go back. I'm not a big ketchup fan tbh. I don't eat it on any meat, just my fries.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Stuff is damn good.

What I like it for...........is I'll take an onion right, marinade it in vinegar for a day. Then take it out and cover it with A-1.........then grill it and put it inside a taco with fajita meat. Maybe add some salsa it really doesn't need it. But it's all about the marinade process
              That sounds really good. I love onions to begin with so I may have to try something like that.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I am somewhat of a steak snob and a good steak can stand alone but that is not to take away from the greatness of A1. If I see someone eating a steak with A1 I would never give them a funny look and say they are ruining it. It isn't like someone putting ketchup on a steak.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                A1 is good, I never use it though. I know what you mean by steak snobs though. I used to work in a restraunt and when I would ask if anyone wanted some A1 or Heinz 57 I would get a clever remark from the steak snobs, haha.

But they have a point, a good juicy Medium Rare steak is perfect the way it is in my opinion.

Im pretty old school when it comes to sauces, I like to stick with my Mayo, Ketchup, and Spicy Mustards.

Comment

who isn't?
                  good on sandwiches and burgers too
                  A1 FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    That sounds really good. I love onions to begin with so I may have to try something like that.
                    I'm addicted to onions.

Diced and put in Guacamole, breaded and fried as rings, sliced and mixed with steak or liver, name it. Only thing I don't like is them raw..........seeing as how it makes your hands smell bad and eyes water. But when cooked I can eat a plate of sauteed onions easily. A lot of people I know hate them, whereas I love eating them. Since I was a boy I've eaten the living **** out of who knows how many.

Comment

Working...
                    X