Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Michael Grant: thoughts and predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomasz Adamek vs. Michael Grant: thoughts and predictions?

Michael Grant and Tomasz Adamek are both reportedly in excellent shape for this fight.

How do you think it will go? Is there a possibility of Grant winning, since he's the much bigger man and a strong puncher?

Keep in mind Grant is two years younger than Vitali who is still a top HW and nearly ten years younger than Holyfield, who looked good against Valuev.
    Adamek by KO/TKO/RTD
    51.35%
    Adamek by decision
    36.49%
    Grant by KO/TKO/RTD
    9.46%
    Grant by decision
    1.35%
    Difficult to predict, either may win
    1.35%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    Michael Grant and Tomasz Adamek are both reportedly in excellent shape for this fight.

How do you think it will go? Is there a possibility of Grant winning, since he's the much bigger man and a strong puncher?

Keep in mind Grant is two years younger than Vitali who is still a top HW and nearly ten years younger than Holyfield, who looked good against Valuev.
    Hey brother, I think once Grant starts getting tattooed he's going to go back to the fighter that Atlas ruined. Adamek will probably knock him out in 4.

Comment

Adamek and Pacquiao have the most balls in boxing, bar none. No one is willing to take risks like these guys. Adamek was outweighed by like 40 lbs against a hard-hitting, top 5-10 HW... and won comfortably, now he's taking on a giant in Michael Grant and wants a piece of the Klits, and won't back away like Haye when that challenge is answered.

Win or lose, and I think Tomasz wins a UD, I will have the utmost respect for Adamek. Boxing needs more warriors and risk takers like him, too many loud-mouthed duck dodgers out there killing the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Adamek and Pacquiao have the most balls in boxing, bar none.:
        Most Journey men have more balls then Pac & Adamek put together. Everyone forgets about the losers who fight everyone that come there way for a pay check..

like this guy Marian Banciu won 0 (KO 0) + lost 33 (KO 28) he must be f.u.cking mad..
        or Karl Taylor won 16 (KO 4) + lost 139 (KO 34) + drawn 7 .. mega balls!!!

Comment

I have no way to say because I have not seen Grant fight in years.

Comment

Anyway it will be another win for Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Adamek and Pacquiao have the most balls in boxing, bar none. No one is willing to take risks like these guys. Adamek was outweighed by like 40 lbs against a hard-hitting, top 5-10 HW... and won comfortably, now he's taking on a giant in Michael Grant and wants a piece of the Klits, and won't back away like Haye when that challenge is answered.

Win or lose, and I think Tomasz wins a UD, I will have the utmost respect for Adamek. Boxing needs more warriors and risk takers like him, too many loud-mouthed duck dodgers out there killing the sport.

Excellent post.

Comment

Adamek by mid-round KO/TKO.

I want to see this card. I'll be streaming this card along with Huck-Godfrey Saturday. Another good evening of fights this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

The fight sucks and Grant is way past what little prime he had. That said, Adamek can't make bad viewing and will be fun to watch shelling the big man. Good practice for the better bigger men to come if he wants to try to be the man.

Comment

Adamek might take a few rounds to get used to Grant's height and reach but when he adjusts he'll start chopping Grant down and ultimately knock him out in about 7.

Comment

Working...
                    X