No announcement yet.

Holiday Tips from Stone Roses When Visiting The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Tips from Stone Roses When Visiting The UK

The following are a list of items which you will rarely find in the UK, so make sure you buy them in your own country and pack them before you travel.

Toothbrush :Poms don't like to admit it but they're hygeine is below world standards.

XXXL Durex Condoms: Poms breed like rabbits and barely use protection. This will come in handy when you're banging some fine English bird.

Sunscreen Lotion: England has some of the hottest temperatures in the world.

Final Tip: If you run into Chicano Poms ie Loccy, make sure you blast them with one of these.

What a coincidence.

That's all the stuff I asked you to bring for our sleepover next week!

You remembered

Comment

You gonna take that, Abbey?

Comment

Seriously, who would actually visit the UK for a holiday? I mean there isn’t anything utterly unique about the country. It’s overpopulated, cultureless, cold, dirty and doesn’t have great landmarks. Why would you travel all the way to Europe to visit the UK, when one could visit passion of Spain, history of Italy, the love of France and beautiful Netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          Seriously, who would actually visit the UK for a holiday? I mean there isn’t anything utterly unique about the country. It’s overpopulated, cultureless, cold, dirty and doesn’t have great landmarks. Why would you travel all the way to Europe to visit the UK, when one could visit passion of Spain, history of Italy, the love of France and beautiful Netherlands
          London is one of the most impressive cities in Europe, with a whole bunch of interesting stuff going on especially if your into the arts, music etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh!thead View Post
            You gonna take that, Abbey?
            NO. Let's see how he enjoys my ignore list.

Comment

May I suggest a good DVD for those rainy days in the hotel....

Last edited by ColWallace; 07-05-2010, 08:41 AM. Reason: Polite request.

Comment

ColWallace. Remove that picture from your post or else its ignore and report for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post
                  ColWallace. Remove that picture from your post or else its ignore and report for you.
                  i'd give that dozy twonk a right pasting.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post
                    Crying already. What a glass jaw. It's like that Rocky cliche buddy: sometimes it's not how much you can give, it's how much you can take.

Comment

Working...
                    X