Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish he could've been atleast a John Ruiz and won a belt ! Now he's washed up like Ruiz , all that is left is for him to get knocked out in the first round by Tua

Comment

I would say he needs a new trainer but I think it's just him... he's not motivated

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        fight david tua?
        yes, get KTFO by Tua, then fight the Brian Mintos of this world and keep cherishing the dream of becoming the first Mexican heavyweight champion of the world

Comment

Quit, get out of boxing you fat overrated garbage can.

Comment

Now would arreola stand there and trade with tua??? Tua puts him in retirement 4sho...

Comment

220-225 pounds if he wants to be serious.

Comment

Samuel Peter or Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  220-225 pounds if he wants to be serious.
                  I agree and then fight Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by mis werfanos View Post
                    Should he quit? Cuz what else can he do!
                    He can try a diet...

Comment

This ugly fat overated bum either needs to become a weight watchers endorser or volunteer his ugly mug to be a real life Shrek at Disney land. He is a disgrace to Boxing first, his heritage, family and lastly himself. His blatant refusal to come in shape and to actually relish in his unhealthy eating habits not only endangers himself in a sport/profession that can literally take your life but is an insult to boxing fans worldwide. I am glad that he and Froch lost today. They got to be amongst the most limited, hyped pro boxers lacing them up today. Any HW with moderate mobility and activity will give this impostor problems. His potty mouth and recent losses I'm sure is not endearing him to HBO brass either. I would wish that fat turd would disappear but if bums like Ruiz can STILL get title shots I'm sure we'll have to unfortunately hear or see this beached whale on TV again. I doubt you can teach him any new tricks because he is nothing more than a bar room brawler who can only look good against immobile lesser skilled fighter like himself. He does so much things wrong and has NO defense at all he better not even think about getting in the ring with a Klitschko. I can go in on this embarrassment all day but I'll just sum it all up by saying F**k this guy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X