Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think we are entering a new golden era of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TS is proves he's a dick by comparing Hatton, Margarito, Froch to Hopkins and Jones. Hatton got exposed. Margarito proven guilty with plaster wraps and Juanma is more coward. Oh well I should have ignored this **** thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
      now that the cowardly fighters of the last generation like dlh hopkins and roy jones are old and washed up it has paved the way for true warriors like pacqiao margarito hatton cotto darchinyan froch jmm rafa vazquez juanma and more to be showcased to the fans and giving them exciting knockouts and bloody wars. this transition will be complete when the last coward standing mayweather is knocked out by manny. thats if jmm dont finish him first.
      Maybe when the Heavyweight Division changes crowns or unifies, the era would be complete.

Comment

I don’t think we are just entering a Golden age of boxing far from it imo boxing needs help to get back up to its former position as a mainstream sport. The fights are still good (except at Heavyweight) but promoters and sanctioning body’s have made a mess of the sport.

Comment

Working...
        X