Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most dangerous places you have ever been.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Lawless Iraq, or Iraq under Saddam, because when it was under Saddam it was one of the safest places on earth. People were too scarred to break laws.
    Iraq under Saddam. Yeah it was real safe, you know, except for those pesky Republican Guard willing to give their lives for Saddam. And those wonderful chemical weapons, they were great. Scuds, awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by evidence View Post
      I have a house in Juarez Mx so I frequent there, they murdered some 14 kids at a party the other week.
      wow what????

Comment

• Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
        wow what????
        An average of 3 people a day murdered in Juarez. Place is no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          Iraq under Saddam. Yeah it was real safe, you know, except for those pesky Republican Guard willing to give their lives for Saddam. And those wonderful chemical weapons, they were great. Scuds, awesome.
          Whats the difference between the secret service and all the weapons the U.S has?

You know? The ones they sold to Iraq in the 80's?

The bottom line is that the U.S supported them when it was convenient, and illegally invaded them and killed millions of their citizens when it wasn't.

Saddam should still be president of Iraq right now.

Comment

• Bully, is Somalia what you were talkin about?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
              wow what????
              Yeah man, the situation we are dealing with here on the border is phucked up.

More than a dozen die in Juárez massacre 14 others hurt in attack at party By Diana Washington Valdez / El Paso Times.

Gunmen shot and killed fourteen people and wounded 14 others in an appalling attack at a birthday party Saturday night n Juárez.

The victims ranged in age from 13 to 42, eight of whom were students They were shot by 15 gunmen with 9 mm gunmen with 9 mm handguns, .40-caliber handguns and .223-caliber weapons, normally associated with assault rifles, officials said. handguns and .223- handguns and .223- caliber weapons caliber weapons, normally associated with assault rifles, officials said. normally associated with normally associated with assault rifles, officials said.

Photographs taken by media outlets showed a ghastly scene with large amounts of blood on the floor of a home, blood splattered on walls and footprints of blood left by soldiers or nvestigators.

Authorities said 10 people died at the scene and four at a hospital. The other victims were being treated for their being treated for their wounds.

nvolved in a bloody drug war since January 2008 war since January 2008, has had several multiple-slaying shootings. In September, two drug rehabilitation centers were attacked -- 18 were killed in one and 10 were killed in the other massacre. killed in the other massacre.

Comment

• Originally posted by evidence View Post
                I have a house in Juarez Mx so I frequent there, they murdered some 14 kids at a party the other week.
                thats tragic.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                  Man, street bully's trippin.

In my part of town we're dealing with the Avenues gang. You can wiki those ****ers.

Gunshots almost every night.

Good luck with that ****.
                  avenues are overrated.

it's because they shoot little black elementary kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Bully, is Somalia what you were talkin about?
                    Right on the money. Mogadishu to be exact. Widely regarded as the most dangerous city in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                      Whats the difference between the secret service and all the weapons the U.S has?

You know? The ones they sold to Iraq in the 80's?

The bottom line is that the U.S supported them when it was convenient, and illegally invaded them and killed millions of their citizens when it wasn't.

Saddam should still be president of Iraq right now.
                      Never liked that fcker after he set Kuwait's oil fields on fire. We're paying more for gas today because of that fck. And I'm glad he's dead.

Though I do think we should've kept the Shah of Iran in power. That dude kept the whole region under control.

Comment

Working...
                      X