Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Carwin Twitter 'oversight' sends UFC fans into a frenzy (Pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Carwin Twitter 'oversight' sends UFC fans into a frenzy (Pic)

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/11/22/1...o-a-frenzy-pic

Did Carwin "Engineer" a Pavlovian response with his light-hearted dig at the UFC? And did anyone else have visions of Scott Coker and Bjorn Rebney war-dialing Jason Genet in the off-chance that he was serious?

LOL... So, is he fired?

Comment

He just had back surgery, so he won't be fighting soon. He would be an awesome acquisition for Strikeforce

Comment

can someone explain this to me. got no clue

Comment

yeah, i second the above???

Comment

Alright, I'll explain.

On Twitter you can follow whoever want. You can see what they post and reply to it, it's actually pretty cool. In this case Shane Carwin found it strange that he wasn't "following" his employer, The UFC, so he attempted to subsribe. He then remembered that he was a "follower" previously and realized that the UFC had removed him from their followers and blocked him from subscribing again.

Kind of a weird situation. To be honest, the guy who gets paid to run the UFC's twitter account probably accidentally clicked on Shane Carwin instead of someone above or below him... Would be awesome if they cut him... That would mean that Strikeforce could potentially have Duffee and Carwin

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Would be awesome if they cut him... That would mean that Strikeforce could potentially have Duffee and Carwin
              Nice to see someone hasnt forgotten about Todd Duffee, dudes still a beast in my eyes with loads of potential

Comment

Would be awesome if they cut him... That would mean that Strikeforce could potentially have Duffee and Carwin
                All then need now is Lesnar, Sapp and Zulu to complete the set.

Comment

Working...
                X