Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visionqwest reveals pacquiao believed arum was hiding money, financial records in dis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Alot will stay in denial like junior dong since they've been hoping and claiming Floyd will be broke in 5 years. But in reality PAC is. Damn shame though
    I would never hope any one goes broke.

I would laugh and cheer anything boxing related, like Marquez KO against Pacquiao. But once Pacquiao's personal life comes in to play, like cheating on his wife, gambling/drinking problems, IRS problems, I hope for the best for him. Spiteful fanbases are the opposite, they cheer on a fighter's downfall on a personal level. We know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      It's weird how Mayweather basically forecasted this in 2009 before his comeback bout. Don't know how to imbed but

Good for Floyd that he was able to break away from Arum and become the master of his own destiny.

Comment

Its amazing that we all thought floyd would be the one broke with tax problems with all his high gambling, n cars, BUT it turned out to be Pacquiao.
        Lol Pacquiao really needs to rid himself of konz , arum and those leeches filipinos except buboy n roach. Pacquiao will never learn though tahts why go to school kiddies lol

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
          Its amazing that we all thought floyd would be the one broke with tax problems with all his high gambling, n cars, BUT it turned out to be Pacquiao.
          Lol Pacquiao really needs to rid himself of konz , arum and those leeches filipinos except buboy n roach. Pacquiao will never learn though tahts why go to school kiddies lol
          It's the way pac was brought up. Very humble and naive. Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Alot will stay in denial like junior dong since they've been hoping and claiming Floyd will be broke in 5 years. But in reality PAC is. Damn shame though
            Floyd seems to have gotten a little smarter and maybe learnt his lesson and pays his taxes. He very well may still end up broke when he hangs them up, who knows?
            One thing I can say is that I have absolutely no sympathy for these rich ****s that feel like they can weasel their way out of paying tax and if Manny has no idea how much he is getting and how much he should have then its hard to be too sympathetic either.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              It's weird how Mayweather basically forecasted this in 2009 before his comeback bout. Don't know how to imbed but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rKIBrbzPec
              Seems like Floyd is such an expert when it comes to Pacquiao. But when asked to negotatiate a fight between the two he says "I don't even know which company he belongs to."

****ing ******. Clown. Fake bully. Coward gnat.

Comment

What gets me is this... After VisionQwest finds these discrepancies and suspicious activity going on and communicate their findings to you (confirming your suspicions no less), how does Koncz and Arum not only convince Pacquiao of there being no foul play, but to also fire and not pay VisionQwest for their services as well?

C'mon Manny...

I mean... They probably eased Manny's suspicions by giving him access to his paperwork and going over it with him, but... He didn't understand that **** and they told him whatever they wanted anyway.

When a manager and promoter are in cahoots, a fighter is easily swindled. This is similar to what Don and Carl King were doing.

Before this news had been reported, I had an inkling that Koncz and Arum were financially taking advantage of Manny. Forget about all the shady details uncovered by VisionQwest... You can never trust a rat face and it doesn't get any more rat face than Koncz...

One of the unreported consequences (and the reason I had my inkling) of this issue is Arum under-reported Pacquiao's earnings. My suspicion came about because of the low purse figured reported to the NSAC and the Top Rank/Golden Boy settlement agreement (with Top Rank being obligated to give Golden Boy a certain % of Manny's purse). After the dust settles and all the information comes to light, GBP will realize by how much money they were underpaid and will sue accordingly. This is just the beginning...

Comment

Working...
                X