No announcement yet.

What filling up gas is like if you're Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    Look at the start of the video, the cameraman goes out of his way to show the MOBILE logo with the prices then the MOBILE logo on the top of the gas station. They do stuff like this all the time for product placement.
    @ "Out of his way to show the Mobile logo"

It was visible before the proverbial film started rolling, bro.

No, nevermind : That was obviously an elaborate ruse setup by the Illuminati (in cooperation with the New World Order) in order to get Americans to buy their gasoline from the zionistic 'Mobile' corporation, so that the profits could be filtered to foreign bank accounts in Zurich where the money would be used to train American terrorists to commit another act of domestic terrorism so that it could be covered up just like 9/11, which would give us an excuse to invade North Korea at the behest of the Annunaki.

Comment

ON TOPIC : That's insane.

I know that in certain Western civilizations celebrity is a thing that is highly idolized, but this is just depressing. Let the guy pump his gas in peace, for ****'s sake.

You couldn't pay me enough money for me to live that kind of lifestyle. It may be appealing in certain aspects at first, but once that appeal wears off I'm certain I'd pull a Cobain.

Comment

It has to be annoying as **** for Manny he can't go anywhere. Rachel Donaire said the fans over there are really annoying, I can't even imagine what its like for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          @ "Out of his way to show the Mobile logo"

It was visible before the proverbial film started rolling, bro.

No, nevermind : That was obviously an elaborate ruse setup by the Illuminati (in cooperation with the New World Order) in order to get Americans to buy their gasoline from the zionistic 'Mobile' corporation, so that the profits could be filtered to foreign bank accounts in Zurich where the money would be used to train American terrorists to commit another act of domestic terrorism so that it could be covered up just like 9/11, which would give us an excuse to invade North Korea at the behest of the Annunaki.

It was visible but the guy makes a point to zoom in on it twice, who the hell does that when just filming a celebrity on the street? It's not a big conspiracy, it's just staged. It's not something new with Pacquiao either, top rank would make up signs and hand them out to people when Manny arrived to the US from the Philippines all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
            man that must be anoying.
            agreed, but i bet being manny pacquiao never gets old.

and besides, it's not like he's got anywhere he's gotta be that can't wait. he's manny f#cking pacquiao. the world can wait. 20-30 philipino dudes wait around for manny pacquiao for a living

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              ON TOPIC : That's insane.

I know that in certain Western civilizations celebrity is a thing that is highly idolized, but this is just depressing. Let the guy pump his gas in peace, for ****'s sake.

You couldn't pay me enough money for me to live that kind of lifestyle. It may be appealing in certain aspects at first, but once that appeal wears off I'm certain I'd pull a Cobain.

if you want to be the best boxer on the planet that will almost invariably become a byproduct. manny is a bit of an extreme case, though. the man crossed over. the media / public chooses you for that. you don't choose to become a star. it is plebiscitary.

Comment

This is why celebrities buy big houses. They cant go anywhere without fans or paparazzi in their faces. Must get old fast but ill never know.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  It has to be annoying as **** for Manny he can't go anywhere. Rachel Donaire said the fans over there are really annoying, I can't even imagine what its like for Manny.

rachel donaire is a total b#tch. i'm glad, though. nonito gets into the ring looking to f#cking murder people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    way to criticise pinoys as usual. over there?...do you realise this video is from the US, right?...and if anything , it's the US fans that take thier fandom into a whole new level stalking thier idols to death , sending love and hate letters .hell, john lennon lost his life becuase of it.. even oprah and judge judy got more ******ed fans than pac . a pacf@g aint never shot innocent people just coz they did'nt like pac either , a floydf@g has.

Comment

That's outside the Wild Card gym in Hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                      X