No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees on Broner: He hits incredibly hard for a lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Rees carries most of his weight in his legs.
    Exactly this. People are crying way too much about Broner already.

Comment

His obligation is to MAKE weight! After that he could come in 30 pounds over, thats the way it IS for everyone! Awfull lot of whinners out here, I don't care for the kids demeaner when he see's people watching!!! But he had a very quiet and sincere interview about wearing pink for Cancer Awareness and him watching his GrandMother pass away from Cancer!! He was honestly speaking and very calm and sobering!

Many times what you see in interviews and prees releases is NOT the real character of the fighter. Most fighters I ever met and know personally are quiet unassuming people who shy from crowds and prefer to be with their families and not in a public setting! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
        he isnt a likeable guy really.just tries way to hard.how in the **** does a 22 year old fail to make weight already.then he says "somebody needs to fix this".smh.
        Well, the body stops growing at 25, so it's possible that he just couldn't make the weight anymore and said, "Fuck it, I'll weigh what I want". Reeks of arrogance, but that's why people have gravitated towards him so heavily. Some enjoy the trash-talking and brashness, and others can't stand it.

Comment

Well of course he said that.

He's a midget.

Comment

He's going to carry that all the way to WW.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
              cause he probally comes into the ring at 160
              They both weighed 150 at the time of the fight

Comment

He does seem to hit really, really hard. Damn near every fight he's been in turns his way around the 3rd or 4th because guys can't take his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Well, the body stops growing at 25, so it's possible that he just couldn't make the weight anymore and said, "Fuck it, I'll weigh what I want". Reeks of arrogance, but that's why people have gravitated towards him so heavily. Some enjoy the trash-talking and brashness, and others can't stand it.
                  my main issue wasnt even the fact he didnt make weight.it was his response to not making that weight.he literally said ":somebody needs to fix this".guy is just clueless how to market himself.

Comment

Midget

Comment

Why are people so fixed about Rees height?
                      I thought the divisions were by weight not height?
                      A little midget named Mike Tyson used to KO HWs.
                      Recently a lil midget named Pacquiao was holding down WW.
                      Just admit that you're a hater and stop making up dumb excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X