Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how to contact The Black Panthers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Does anyone know how to contact Al-Qaeda? I liked the music at the beginning of one of their beheading videos and I want to know if it's available on iTunes.
    Reported to the FBI for possible terrorist activity.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      what's going on in your hood Duey tell us is not like we know were you live
      Different things.

I live in the more expensive side of Houston, and for some weird reason there has been a lot of vandalism in our neighborhood. The disturbing part if it all is that so far, it's only been the homes and vehicles of African-Americans that have been vandalized.

Our town is supposed to be the safest in the city. The police have been doing a terrible job in keeping order.

Comment

I love this thread lmao

new England Huey derranged and the guy above me have me dying.

Did u try visiting tupacs mother?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

They started off as a legitimate answer to oppression but the speakers for this movement today have spoken only hatred and violence.

Comment

you don't call black panthers black panthers call you

Comment

I think you can contact them by posting a craiglist ad in the unemployment section.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                His sig is true.

Idk, probably call Al Sharpton he probably has them on speed dial.
                good post.........

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Be careful you may anger mrs fantastic... she seems to believe they are a racist organization similar to the KKK( his comparison). I believe its on his avi or sig
                  Black Panther Party, original name Black Panther Party For Self-defense,

The Panthers eventually developed into a Marxist revolutionary group that called for the arming of all blacks, the exemption of blacks from the draft and from all sanctions of so-called white America, the release of all blacks from jail, and the payment of compensation to blacks for centuries of exploitation by white Americans.

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Im sorry you'll have to ask that idiot. Keep in mind your dealing with an individual who seems to believe Sesame Street is a serious documentary.

....here you go http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=100199
                  All my points you can prove to me that I take Sesame serious. Go!

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  His sig is true.

Idk, probably call Al Sharpton he probably has them on speed dial.
                  The TS did this as bait and I knew the typical hating blind morons would show up like Dondi(Inod). Just waiting on Natas to call me racist while being on Hopkins' nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Black Panther Party, original name Black Panther Party For Self-defense,

The Panthers eventually developed into a Marxist revolutionary group that called for the arming of all blacks, the exemption of blacks from the draft and from all sanctions of so-called white America, the release of all blacks from jail, and the payment of compensation to blacks for centuries of exploitation by white Americans.

All my points you can prove to me that I take Sesame serious. Go!

The TS did this as bait and I knew the typical hating blind morons would show up like Dondi(Inod). Just waiting on Natas to call me racist while being on Hopkins' nuts.
                    How is this bait? I didn't even know that this topic turned you gay...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      I don't need that kind of help.

The reason I'm trying to contact the black panthers is for other reasons I'd rather not openly discuss here. There is a lot going on in my community right now. I'm close to taking matters into my own hands.
                      whatever you are thinking - don't. vigilantism is not heroic in the eyes of the law. you'll end up locked up and the ****s messing with you will still be smoking blunts cracking jokes about the dude who tried to accost them with the bb gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X