Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny made me a fan last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment that punch landed i knew he was out! What they were tryong to do was comical. He was so out i thought he may have died in ring

Comment

lol some pacfans just can't accept the loss like a man, Pacquiao accepted the loss graciously why can't you?

"He would've kicked Marquez's ass if he beat the count!" LOL @ this. Yeah it's called getting knocked out, you know it's a concept in boxing?

Comment

Yeah as a MP fan, I can honestly say that the excuses being offered up only make them/MP look even worse.

He got KO'd violently and KD'd violently in 6 rounds of action. He lost, and lost bad. I don't care what the score cards said at the time, when you get KO'd to the point where you can't even try to get off the mat, you not only got beat, but you got beat in emphatic fashion.

Comment

On a lighter note check this Gif out from the ATG thread "Pacquiao KO pic thread"

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
          Lol just cooked this one up:

Comment

If Im not mistaken Pac was out cold for atlest 3 or more minutes right??

He wasn't beating no 10 second count.

Comment

To discredit Pacquiao simply makes you a moron the man went out on his shield like a true warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                If Im not mistaken Pac was out cold for atlest 3 or more minutes right??

He wasn't beating no 10 second count.
                he was out about 45 sec tbh

Comment

No idea why people care or still fall for public images of people, just silly for a grown man to do that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Yes, he was a gracious man in defeat, but it doesn't really say anything tbh. He was knocked the hell out. It doesn't get any clearer than that. There was no way he could dispute that he lost. A true test of character would be if he lost on the scorecards and didn't complain. Alceno Moreno for example was the best loser there could possibly be. Even though he has a good case that he really won, he just took the loss like a man and didn't bitch.

Anyway, you weren't a fan before? wtf? (don't gotta be a pactard to be a fan)
                    Umm, did you not happen to watch the Bradley/Pac fight? After that robbery he was very gracious and humble in defeat..Didn't complain one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      If you look at both faces during the post fight interview you can tell that Pac was winning the fight. And the compubox numbers weren't even close

Pac just couldn't beat the 10 count. If he did he would've continued to kicked Marquez's ass
                      Shut the fuck up already! Every damn post is about how Manny was winning, an excuse, or what have you. Quit complaining and as a fan stop being a sore loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X