Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are THE Khan Brothers the toughest brothers in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are THE Khan Brothers the toughest brothers in boxing?

After the incident where the Khan brothers knocked out 6 thugs, would you agree that they could now be considered among the toughest boxing brothers on the planet? There are very few cases of two brothers so effortlessly defeating armed criminals in street situations, especially while being outnumbered 3 to 1.

The Khan brothers are like two Terminators! These guys rule, let's face it. I'm sure everyone with a brother is hoping that one day they'll be able to walk in the shadow of these two street-fighting heroes.

Trolling...������

Comment

Noway near....

Comment

I would take the Magdaleno brothers over the Khan brothers

Comment

archie says no

Comment

any world champion would have been able to knock those fake british thugs out

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Trolling...������

Seems a genuinely profound,thought-provoking thread to me.I've stroked my chin(among other parts of my body) a good dozen times since I opened this thread.

Comment

Saul Alvarez has about 5 brothers and they all box

Comment

OH MAAAAAAA GAAAWDDDDDD are u seriously trying 2 say amir kahn brothers cud nok the Kltchjsdghxdvgsko brothers out are u cwwaazy lollmaolollololol they are so big and beat the GOAT david hay so iobviously they would beat kahn IMHO i think

Comment

Working...
                    X