Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Pac fans are supporting another mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pac fans are supporting another mismatch?

We've had Clottey, Margarito, Mosley and now it's JMM. WTF is wrong with you people? I'd pick all 3 title holders at 140 to beat JMM, but it's acceptable for Pacquiao to fight him at 144lbs. Pacquiao should fight the #2 WW Ortiz and get another lineal title instead of making this worthless fight.

No, Pac fans are not supporting another bull**** fight. Pac dickriders are the one who's supporting it.

Comment

id rather c vs. floyd, vs. ortiz, vs. bradley, or vs. martinez. but vs. JMM is ok. at least it's not vs. cintron or something.

Comment

They will justify because of the controversy of the first two fights. Ill watch because I like JMM, plus Arum needs Pac to do better against Marquez because he failed to do so against Mosley

Comment

Man every opponent mentioned for Pac outside of Sergio will be considered a mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            No, Pac fans are not supporting another bull**** fight. Pac dickriders are the one who's supporting it.
            There are a small handful of people who don't fall into that catergory who are also supporting it.

As baffling as that sounds.

But mainly, It's that catergory.

Comment

pacman has fought ALL the BIGGEST NAMES in boxing today.. cotto, margarito, mosley, jmm, dela hoya, hatton.. these the BIGGEST, MOST POPULAR boxer today..

Comment

This is like another Mayweathersque move with Arum deceiving the casual fans how JMM was so competitive previously because most them are not aware of the weight class. I rather see Pacquiao vs Ortiz or Bradley.

Comment

I didn't think much of this fight

The problem is that Marquez hasn't beaten anyone above 135.

If Marquez fought a decent 140 division fighter and won then people would accept Marquez vs Manny much more.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeBlack View Post
                    pacman has fought ALL the BIGGEST NAMES in boxing today.. cotto, margarito, mosley, jmm, dela hoya, hatton.. these the BIGGEST, MOST POPULAR boxer today..
                    and so whats the point?

Comment

Working...
                    X