No announcement yet.

Who were people more impressed with? Ward or Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Lol, Kovalev had the same mindset Walters had, when the going got tough and he couldn't bank on his power to win him the fight he crumbled forgot what a jab was and pretty much quit, just not in as spectacular fashion. Ward beat the fight out Krusher as Loma did only Ward had to get off the canvass to do it and came from 3 points behind after 2 rounds to do it.

The only one kidding themselves are guys who can not accept another black American the no.1 in the sport, let your biases and resentments go.
    Kovalev landed more punches schooled him the majority of the fight outjabbed him and landed more power shots and even bossed scared little Ward in the disgraceful wrestling attempts by Ward.

Ward is just a very linear fighter a weight bully who can no longer pick on small little Alexander Brands of the world and when he can no longer fight these guys who he can no longer outsmart an opponent he reverts to clamping arms, lunging in with the head, wrestling and just in general everything that has nothing to do with REAL boxing talent.
    Krusher the so called slugger/puncher just schooled this suppose to be heir to the throne of Floyd, Ward isn't more talented than Lomachenko you'd have to be absolutely blind af to not notice it.

Crazy to think how I was saying Ward was a weight bully all this time and now here the evidence is right there in front for all of us to see, no more denying it now.

Lomachenko can box move and win cleanly
    GGG can do the same and win big by KO
    Kovalev can do the same but he can also take a boxing lesson to a suppose to be world elite A+ fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Kovalev landed more punches schooled him the majority of the fight outjabbed him and landed more power shots and even bossed scared little Ward in the disgraceful wrestling attempts by Ward.

Ward is just a very linear fighter a weight bully who can no longer pick on small little Alexander Brands of the world and when he can no longer fight these guys who he can no longer outsmart an opponent he reverts to clamping arms, lunging in with the head, wrestling and just in general everything that has nothing to do with REAL boxing talent.
      Krusher the so called slugger/puncher just schooled this suppose to be heir to the throne of Floyd, Ward isn't more talented than Lomachenko you'd have to be absolutely blind af to not notice it.

Crazy to think how I was saying Ward was a weight bully all this time and now here the evidence is right there in front for all of us to see, no more denying it now.

Kovalev can do the same but he can also take a boxing lesson to a suppose to be world elite A+ fighter
      I know you're tired of taking L's

What happened from round 5 on? Kov wasn't schooling shyt...fight was close but he was losing rounds back to back as the fight wore on

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

good post ^

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          I know you're tired of taking L's

What happened from round 5 on? Kov wasn't schooling shyt...fight was close but he was losing rounds back to back as the fight wore on

Since you count clinch punches

Kovalev clearly wins that round 5 with more cleaner work

Little Andrita Ward can only dream of fighting as clean and having the same world class footwork of a Lomachenko.

Comment

This is like a non question.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              Ward. He beat a much better fighter.
              Miranda was not a better fighter than Walters.

AS for the other fight, it is obvios Kova won.

And last night, i did not watch and i stand my ground, i will not pay a cent for another fight while i am alive.

The Vai concert was great!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

AS for the other fight, it is obvios Kova won.
                It's obvious it was a close competitive fight which Ward won. That alone makes him better than Loma.

Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  Ward. He beat a much better fighter.
                  Funny guy! It would be IF Ward had actually beat anyone! You have to BEAT the Champ to take the belt or at least that is how it used to be now it's just BS! Ward got knocked down and beat and like Kovalev said, he's from USA and I'm from Russia you figure it out! Enough said! In the rematch Kovalev needs to forget about stepping off the gas and stop worrying that he might kill the guy like he did in another fight! Ward is a dirty ****ing fighter always has been and has shat for skills! Wrestling is not a boxing skill or leading with that big ass head of his either but he couldn't bully Kovalev around the ring like he was doing with the smaller guys at SMW! Kovalev by brutal KO in the rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by TheUndertaker View Post
                    Funny guy! It would be IF Ward had actually beat anyone! You have to BEAT the Champ to take the belt or at least that is how it used to be now it's just BS! Ward got knocked down and beat and like Kovalev said, he's from USA and I'm from Russia you figure it out! Enough said! In the rematch Kovalev needs to forget about stepping off the gas and stop worrying that he might kill the guy like he did in another fight! Ward is a dirty ****ing fighter always has been and has shat for skills! Wrestling is not a boxing skill or leading with that big ass head of his either but he couldn't bully Kovalev around the ring like he was doing with the smaller guys at SMW! Kovalev by brutal KO in the rematch!
                    Do you want chips with that salt?

Comment

Ward impresses me even though he isnt that exciting.

Loma doesnt do much for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X