Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Good Samaritan Attempts To Stop Robbery, Gets Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always wondered if it actually came to it and the s**t hit the fan in front of me, would I have the cajonas to get involved..

Comment

Police arrested the suspect.

New Orleans police have arrested the main suspect in the shooting of a medical school student.

Euric Cain, 21, was arrested today in connection to the shooting of Peter Gold, a 25-year-old student who stepped in when he saw a man, identified by police as Cain, dragging a woman down a street at around 4 a.m. on Friday.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arr...ry?id=35356883

Comment

I think I told this story here before. I was getting out of the club one night with 2 of my friends and we saw a dude beating his wife/GF really bad. I mean bouncing her off the ground type ****.

So we intervened because I was worried about him killing her. It was really that bad. When we did, they both attacked us and said if someone calls the cops, then they will lie.

Sometimes it's better not to get involved, but it's hard man.

Comment

I hope the black guy is okay! We should give him a safe space from dominant, oppressive white males!

Comment

Hope they're okay.

And, was the girl drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
              Man, you don't try to act like a hero. Observe the situation and call the 5-0's on your cellie...
              This is the straight up truth. I bet that med student really felt for the lady but getting out of your car at night when a man is dragging someone male or female is a prescription for a bullet to the gut, almost to the head.....

Comment

The amount of times that animal aimed the gun at his head was chilling. Seriously, he wanted to waste the guy for that? Some people are just ****ed in the head and shouldn't be able to live.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  The amount of times that animal aimed the gun at his head was chilling. Seriously, he wanted to waste the guy for that? Some people are just ****ed in the head and shouldn't be able to live.
                  Yeah that guy should be jailed for life. It's really crazy how evil people can be. That dude was ready to execute that man.

Comment

I think the motto is if your not a complete moron get the **** out of the US to a good country.

Comment

Working...
                    X