Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward such a great and skillful fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an easy way to get out of danger. It's honestly a really safe play but it's technically illegal but never enforced.

Comment

Ward just likes to fight inside. When you do that, clinching happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        Ward just likes to fight inside. When you do that, clinching happens.
        That's the exact opposite.

Excessive clinching = no inside skills

Watch the recent Tureano Johnson vs Eamonn O'Kane undercard in the GGG vs Lemieux fight. Johnson never employed clinching because he's an excellent inside fighter.

Comment

He's landing the punches first and he knows how to clinch and break the clinch to his advantage. There's feints, timing, angles, and counters along with the clinches, so it's more like a mix of offense and defense than a survival tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            To be fair Wlad actually leads with clinches sometimes..clinching is literally his only defense
            What Wlad does is WORSE THAN CLINCHING!

WTF Is This ****? :

Wlad Molest his opponents...LITERALLY!

How I know most of these guys on this forum are full of it, they don't complain about Wlad and say how he needs to stop Clinching and how he holds, instead they just don't talk about him

But I feel the same about Wlad, it is his opponents job to do something about it not the Refs
            Last edited by sicko; 10-23-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              You're in Russia somewhere how the fuk you know what is Popular in the US
              Well, if Americans like non-stop clinching instead of fighting, I feel sorry for you all.

Comment

Working...
              X