• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started at the bottom.

Comment

Both.......

Comment

I won't completely hate on Drake. He makes good mainstream rap. He knows how to market to clueless, self conscious women and wanna be playboy, "thugs", but when it comes to validity in HIP HOP, dude is no where close to the top 20. Right now, if there are any rappers from the new wave that can be considered future ATG, it's going to be Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole.

Comment

Never heard his stuff but I have heard he does music for women.

Comment

You're a mug

Comment

I worked on a building site last year and they played the whole drake album from start to finish. Never been so angry in all my life .

Comment

If Hobbits rapped this is what they **** would sound like. I cant believe *****s actually listen to this toothpaste *****s music yo. Forreal forreal. This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin. Son celebrated when the wicked witch got the house dropped on her b. Son probably lives in a mushshroom or some ****. Somebody needs to pour this milk dud midget mutha****a back into his Aveeno bottle n throw that **** into the ocean.

Comment

He's pretty good for today's standards, his three albums have all been quality stuff.

Comment

Drake wouldn't make it into a top 30, let alone greatest.

Comment

Neither.

Is there really no better rap to listen to in Buckingham Palace? Drake??!!

Comment

Working...
                      X