Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Darren Barker the ONLY boxer this year..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Darren Barker the ONLY boxer this year..

To have received just about universal respect from fans, from whatever corner of the globe?

A truly heart warming story of triumph over tragedy.

from the crushing 6th round, the agonising liver shot, to rising up, against all bodily instinct, to overcome, conquer and BECOME the champion of the world.

Not the best middleweight, of course, but has any middleweight got a bigger heart?

Stand up for Mr Barker.

It's a shame. There's not too many boxers around that isn't being slagged off or disrespected by someone on here.

Maybe Kiko Martinez is another.

It makes some people feel better about themselves to write this stuff anonymously online.

Comment

People will always hate no matter what....it doesn't matter what they do.

Comment

can't wait to see him do a number on Sturm

Comment

I like Barker. I was so pissed when he almost was counted out. That fight was like a rocky moment for him lol.

Bradley got a lot of respect this year. Floyd is slightly less hated on. Broner also has gained some respect and Rigo

Comment

He definitely earned a lot of respect. I'd say Provodnikov has earned a ****load of respect as well. He fought two titlists in their hometowns and won a lot of fans over. Props to both guys

Comment

I think he beats Sturm, in Germany it will/would be trickier, Darren definitely has a good shot imo very very stubborn/strong-willed. Where else would he go fight wise if he won a Sturm bout, anyway big props to the man!

Comment

I love Darren...A lot of people on here are so ****ing stupid...Their is no reason not like guys like Barker,GGG,Provodnikov,Lucas,a few others...Some fans are just dumb *******s.

Boxing has some ignorant ass fans. Most of these guys on here have never boxed in their pathetic life.

Comment

Barker's is a feel-good story which I hope will last for a long time. Unfortunately, if he meets Golovkin, that story will have a painful ending.

Comment

Working...
                  X