Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Rios starts at 11am, is that a safe time to be fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats not safe or unfair about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Whats not safe or unfair about that?
      Are these guys gonna be as vigilant as if they were fighting normal time, will their brains be working right at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Are these guys gonna be as vigilant as if they were fighting normal time, will their brains be working right at that time.
        Why not? People's minds dont work in the morning? I would think fighting late at night is more tiring after being awake all day than in the mornings

The main reason fights happen at night is because that when most people are watching, it doesnt have anything to do with biology

Comment

It's no different than playing 8 a.m. b-ball games when I was in elementary and middle school. Man up.

Comment

Wouldn't fighting in the morning be better? You sleep throughout the day, wake up late night and it's peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              They'll be there a week early I think. Also they'll be up early for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Why not? People's minds dont work in the morning? I would think fighting late at night is more tiring after being awake all day than in the mornings

The main reason fights happen at night is because that when most people are watching, it doesnt have anything to do with biology
                Exactly. I actually never understood why boxers fight 11pm that is ******ed. You're up ALL day long and are winding down to go to sleep and now you have to fight the biggest fight of your life? A morning fight makes far more sense

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                  Exactly. I actually never understood why boxers fight 11pm that is ******ed. You're up ALL day long and are winding down to go to sleep and now you have to fight the biggest fight of your life? A morning fight makes far more sense
                  You are thinking EST fights in Vegas the main event starts at 8 pm there

Comment

It doesn't matter. These guys are getting paid millions of dollars to fight for our pleasure, so they'll fight at a time that's most convenient for us. And when you take a job, you set your schedule for whatever is required, they'll just take about the last few weeks of training to adjust to the time, if that means going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier for that particular week then so be it. its really nothing serious to do for millions of dollars for 36 minutes of work.
                    Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                      You are thinking EST fights in Vegas the main event starts at 8 pm there
                      I feel you but mostly the same thing. 8pm is still winding down late at night for most people ready to sleep type hour

Comment

Working...
                      X