Does Marquez deserve a 50/50 split with Pacquiao? [Poll]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50/50 He earned it.

Comment

Well yes, he doesn't need the fight anymore to be honest. Pacquiao need that fight more than JMM moreover Pacquiao is not about money right?

Comment

I say why not (yes). Mostly because im a fan of JMM. He went in with a game plan and took a beating to land that shot. He was getting his ass beat up looking for a Pacquiao reckless moment.
        So yes. Id say He evened up the score over the years of their rivalry so might as well even up the purse!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I say why not (yes). Mostly because im a fan of JMM. He went in with a game plan and took a beating to land that shot. He was getting his ass beat up looking for a Pacquiao reckless moment.
          So yes. Id say He evened up the score over the years of their rivalry so might as well even up the purse!
          you were doing so well with the first sentence smh

Comment

I think so. If anyone deserves it it's JMM

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              He went in with a game plan and took a beating to land that shot. He was getting his ass beat up looking for a Pacquiao reckless moment.
              And what does this have to do with JMM deserving a 50-50 split? Sounds like some passive aggressive butthurt.

Comment

i love how all these boxing 'experts' are justifying a 50/50 split because of the outcome of a fight

we're not that much smarter than UFC fans, sadly

Comment

Yes he deserves it based on what he's accomplished in the ring with Manny.

But, if you put either of them in the ring with anyone other than each other or Floyd, what kind of numbers would they do against their respective opponents?

In the end, Manny is still the bigger draw despite the result of their fight, at least in my opinion.

It'd be the same if Guerrero knocks out Floyd; he'd still give up the lion's share to Floyd. Same with Canelo/Trout as well, Donaire/Rigo...

Comment

its like saying
                    peterson deserves more than khan in their rematch
                    or garcia on khan rematch

he KOD manny but does he even draw that much people alone?
                    lets see it vs bradley if how many flies he can draw

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                      Yes he deserves it based on what he's accomplished in the ring with Manny.

But, if you put either of them in the ring with anyone other than each other or Floyd, what kind of numbers would they do against their respective opponents?

In the end, Manny is still the bigger draw despite the result of their fight, at least in my opinion.

It'd be the same if Guerrero knocks out Floyd; he'd still give up the lion's share to Floyd. Same with Canelo/Trout as well, Donaire/Rigo...
                      I tHink JMM is a far bigger draw than Guerrero or Rigo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X