Favorite Sublime song?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 for the songs posted/mentioned itt

Comment

no me gusta sublime. i'll even go so far as calling them a bad band, and horribly overrated.

however, i will say that i used to have a burned cd in my car for when i was trying to get hippie chicks to sleep with me in high school. needless to say that CD was destroyed long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Very few bands (and more importantly : their fans) piss me off quite as much as Sublime do. What a horribly ****ty excuse for a band that trifecta of f*ggotry was. It seems as if all they ever sang about was beer, bongs, and boobs. The genre of ska is quite possibly the worst excuse for music I've ever heard in my entire life.

Even worse are their fans who, inbetween bouts of destroying their brain cells, avoiding gainful employment, and cleaning their bongs, have been known to masturbate fervently to the notion that Sublime were "like the 90s version of the Beatles."

Yeah, after they burned out and broke up, maybe.

Sublime sucks

Comment

What I have never understood is how popular they are.

I listen to pretty much nothing but Reggae, Dub (not to be confused with Dubstep) & Ska
          I don't even really know where I am going with this tbh.
          Sublime are like a load of drunken Hillbillies performing a hilariously bad No Doubt tribute.

Its just tosh but tbf to them most similar stuff Ska, punk etc has been tosh since around 85.

Comment

Working...
          X