Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like Mayweather to fight next???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well honestly i really dont like mayweather much, i find his fights rather boring...........

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
      It's very doubtful Mayweather would fight this year, So It would be very likely that he would be fighting on May, so who would you like to see him fight.

Note forget promotional, money issues..

Pacquiao- If he beats JMM or/and Bradley

JMM- If he beats Pacquiao or/and Bradley

Canelo- If he beats Cotto

Cotto- If he beats Canelo

Chavez- If he beats Martinez

Martinez- If he beats Chavez

Khan- If he beats Garcia, a top welter and/or Bradley

Bradley- If he beats Khan, JMM or/and Pacquiao

Vote and discuss.......
      none of the above, not for his comback fight. im going with alexander

Comment

Maravilla...

Comment

Chavez has trouble maintaining weight alright at middle weight and you think he'll drop to 154 or Floyd to 160... Very much so doubt it! Khan, Bradley or Martinez. I doubt martinez becuase he would pose the biggest risk, Bradley might be to easy of a fight, while Khan may have speed but Mayweather could make a big fight out of this!

Comment

Pacquiao fight was interesting in '09 or '10. JMM? Why? We already saw what happened. Canelo: I think it would end up being same result as Cotto fight. Canelo needs more experience fighting top-notch fighters more in their prime than Mosley was anyway. Cotto? Eh, it would be like first fight. I don't think Chavez, because of weight. Martinez at 154 would be interesting. Khan is to Mayweather as Bradley is to Pacquiao. Bradley? Not really.

Comment

Over the last year or so Martinez has become more interesting for me than Pacman. The interesting thing is if Martinez beats Chavez and it does good numbers we might actually see it next year imo.

Comment

Martinez.........

Comment

He's going to fight another Pacquiao leftover and his fans will praise it as the greatest thing ever.

Comment

I would still like to see Money vs Pac at 147. If they can't make that fight Martinez at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      He's going to fight another Pacquiao leftover and his fans will praise it as the greatest thing ever.
                      what do you base this off of???are you referring to Cotto??the same guy Manny refuses to fight without a catchweight?

Comment

Working...
                      X