is my girlfriend a slut?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] is my girlfriend a slut?

Not sure what to think.

I told her I'd like her to garggle, blow bubbles with my jizz, at first she told me 'No' and who do you think I am etc..but I convinced her just this one time, so she did. Well now she does this on the regular ever since. She sometimes even demands I drop my load in her mouth so she can do it (she thinks its funny). I told her I don't like her to do it anymore and its degrading.

Is she a slut or not?
    Sorry bro, that's a slut.
    50.00%
    No, she is trying to please you
    27.78%
    I wish my girlfriend done this
    16.67%
    It's normal
    5.56%

The poll is expired.

she's a slut

Comment

Fine doing this ***** if this is just some skank.

you are only 22 don't worry.

Comment

She is your slut.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          She is your slut.
          If its only with with u....

then u cant really complain....

But if u think she aint faithful....then i wldnt wanna know wht else she does

Comment

Get her to do ATM and report back.

Comment

She's just trying to please you. See what else you can get her to do. That's a pretty odd request though.

Comment

Andrew Dice Clay once asked a man if his wife that was sitting next to him could suck a good ***. He said "The Best!"

Dice then said "How the fuk do you think the whore got that good?"

Your girl is a cum dumpster than is dreaming of getting gangbanged in the ass while you fuk her. Soon you won't be able to contain her and she will be doing **** in some basement in Van Nuys California.

Comment

Just because your girl is adventurous during sex or actually really likes sex, that means shes a slut?

I cant imagine how boring your sex is when she's not "acting like a slut"

Plus now that she likes doing it, you find it degrading, when you had to convince her to do it in the beginning? ok

Comment

Grow some balls and be glad she did it, words like slut are used by insecure boring ppl who hate on others willing to go out there and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X