No announcement yet.

Will Valero Go To Jail And Destroy His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Valero Go To Jail And Destroy His Career

I don't give a **** what he does in his private life. He's exciting to watch, and I had high hopes for him. POS or not.

Do you guys think he will get jail time, and ****? Screw his career up? He's not the youngest guy out there, and still hasn't fought a big name.

He's done---he won't get a visa to fight in the states anymore...so long sucka.

Comment

Man, he really ****ed his chances for a big payday.

Comment

Hugo Chavez will bail his ass out. He's gonna be all right. Can't say the same about his wife tho.
        Last edited by -The Glove-; 03-26-2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

His wife is beautifull man..wtf valero!!!!!!ive been a fan for fuken years and had his back when ppl talked ****. But if this is true fuk him man..looks like i might have to take my avatar off

Comment

yeah, sucks!!!!

makes me kinda sick...

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              His wife is beautifull man..wtf valero!!!!!!ive been a fan for fuken years and had his back when ppl talked ****. But if this is true fuk him man..looks like i might have to take my avatar off
              funny ass motion pic with the mma fighters u got lol

Comment

we can only hope

Comment

Originally posted by **White Power** View Post
                  I don't give a **** what he does in his private life. He's exciting to watch, and I had high hopes for him. POS or not.

Do you guys think he will get jail time, and ****?
                  Screw his career up? He's not the youngest guy out there, and still hasn't fought a big name.
                  We can only hope...............he gets five to ten or ten to twenty.

I got no sympathy for him.

When he gets out he can live the rest of his life in disgrace.

Or get hit by truck I really don't care.

Comment

Working...
                  X