Collapse
No announcement yet.

chi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Load of bull**** if you ask me.. If the two video links posted are anything to go by.

Comment

Nearly 40 years ago I attended a Karate (or whatever) demonstration put on by some guy by the name of Park who was from Korea. The things this guy was doing were so incredible, it was hard to believe, yet he did it. I have no reason to believe that any of it was faked. So what is the secret? Chi?

You will have to meet thousands of boxers before a Floyd Mayweather comes along. How many guys do you have to meet until you see a man from Korea who can seemingly perform miracles? Anybody who claims they use Chi, is probably talking out their ass. I've seen somebody who really can.

Comment

Originally posted by potatoes View Post
        Nearly 40 years ago I attended a Karate (or whatever) demonstration put on by some guy by the name of Park who was from Korea. The things this guy was doing were so incredible, it was hard to believe, yet he did it. I have no reason to believe that any of it was faked. So what is the secret? Chi?

You will have to meet thousands of boxers before a Floyd Mayweather comes along. How many guys do you have to meet until you see a man from Korea who can seemingly perform miracles? Anybody who claims they use Chi, is probably talking out their ass. I've seen somebody who really can.
        I agree, I lived in bangkok for 3 years and saw some intrigueing stuff. I am not claiming to know anything about chi but I know that it focuses on breathing techniques which can seperate men from boys in the ring as you know Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayin View Post
          last time i heard, ur body was breaking down. Mayby u should go and buy more chi
          Yes I suffered a setback in training breaking my wrist but thats what happens when you hit harder than the human body is meant to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
            Yes I suffered a setback in training breaking my wrist but thats what happens when you hit harder than the human body is meant to hit.

and what did ou do after breaking ur wrist? did you go to a doctor so that western medecin could help u or you went to a chi master to magically heal your wrist?

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayin View Post
              and what did ou do after breaking ur wrist? did you go to a doctor so that western medecin could help u or you went to a chi master to magically heal your wrist?

No man you are totally missing my point. I am all for western medicine and traditional boxing training but incorporate breathing techniques passed down for thousands of years is not a stupid idea. I am not getting through to you and we are obviously misunderstanding one and other so best of luck in your training man.

Comment

CHI is real, watch this video an see for yourself.. This guy has completely mastered it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBS0...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Golden-Gloves View Post
                  CHI is real, watch this video an see for yourself.. This guy has completely mastered it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBS0...eature=related
                  That was totally hilarious...

what a waste of time....way to really spend some time on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                    That was totally hilarious...

what a waste of time....way to really spend some time on that one.
                    Grow some type of sense of humor, billy badass.

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                      the **** u on about? this isnt kung fu its boxing
                      hahahahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X