No announcement yet.

A bold question.. haters welcome!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
    Pac and Biggie are dead and can't tarnish their spots...while Jay-Z drops a wack Kingdom Come and Nas's albums get weaker etc. etc. they can lose some luster over their careers.

Pac and Biggie won't be eclipsed by Eminem.

In fact, I don't think any rapper that came out after they died can crack the Top 2...
    What I never understood about Biggie is.. He dropped 2 albums and he's considered by many to be in the top 2 atg.. I know the man was influencial, he had a territorial beef with pac and had to represent his own.. but are those two albums really enough for him to get the 2. ATG taking only music into consideration?

Comment

^honestly, its not biggies fault...but i know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by King Meth View Post
        ^honestly, its not biggies fault...but i know what you mean.
        Lol, naw man of course not.. I just never quite got why hiphop fans always mention him as the ATG along with Pac.. His two cd's was hot and classics I'm not ****ing with that.. Just saying I can't see how two cd's can put you up as the GOAT.. Pac made two classics, Nas made two classics aswell .. Many rappers made two or more classics.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
          Lol, naw man of course not.. I just never quite got why hiphop fans always mention him as the ATG along with Pac.. His two cd's was hot and classics I'm not ****ing with that.. Just saying I can't see how two cd's can put you up as the GOAT.. Pac made two classics, Nas made two classics aswell .. Many rappers made two or more classics.
          Oh I agree. I'm not sure he belongs top 5 in reality.....no disrespect to him.

hes a legend, icon and one of the best ever.

but because of what happened, he only put out 2-3 albums....and thats not his fault. but we have to be honest.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
            Biggie was at the top of rap, back when rap music was a good product.

Biggie and Pac where Frazier and Ali, even if Eminem is a Klitschko, he still rules in an era with little competition.

Comment

1. pac
              1. rakim
              1. nas
              4. krs one
              5. ghostface killah
              6. jay-z
              7. ice cube
              8. AZ
              9. Common

After that, take your pick.....eminem, prodigy, biggie, kool g rap, etc.

Comment

Eminem is unquestionably one of the best lyricists to ever pick up a mic....anyone that disagrees is a hater or simply doesn't know **** about hip hop. That being said I'm not really a fan and don't really like the crazy **** he talks about on many songs but he's defintely grown alot since his early days and does have some very good heartfelt songs aswell.....

Comment

The guy is fantastic. He has had a quality body of work and just like the pacs and bigs.. he changed and influenced the game of hip hop.

Comment

doesn't it bother you though that he always seems to be whining?
                    i was listening to some track from relapse and they were just so depressing and blahh. like get over it. mad respects for releasing material that reflects where you're at in your life but you've got to have some kind of diversity in this regard. it was just very bland and predictable to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X