No announcement yet.

Is this an example of white privilege?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    do poor kids choose to go to a poor school? do they deserve it?
    The answer to both questions is 'No'.

But the problem is blacks vote ~98% for the Party that fights school vouchers tooth and nail.

I went to school in a garbage inner city type school for a year because of integrated bussing. After that year I went back to the middle class schools in my parents district. The difference was stark. I felt for the kids (albeit only a few were this way) who wanted more, but were stuck there. Vouchers would have given those kids the education I received as opposed to forcing them into failing schools full of problems.

Comment

so it's because they're black, and black people are inferior?
      Come on now, he didn't say that. Be above the race card and strawmen. You're a fairly sharp guy when you try.

The fact is blacks look at education much differently than Asians do.

Blacks are the only race who insults those of their race who educate themselves, stay out of trouble, and wait til marriage to have kids. They call those folks who succeed "Uncle Toms". No other race insults those who succeed and better themselves.

It is what it is. And until it changes on their own volition, their lot in life wont change either.

Comment

so it's because they're black, and black people are inferior?
        It's because those Chinese kids have a different mentality, probably thoroughly instilled in them by their strict parents,(plural).

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          So now everyone who the cops DON'T kill is proof of white privilege? lmao

It's an example of acting like every cop is one guy then finding isolated examples that suit your opinion

When in reality:
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716651

Not like bail means he's getting out of his punishment.
          didnt you said dont resist arrest and you wont get shot doesnt matter what race you are in the other thread?? this white person here sure is resisting arrest but no shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            didnt you said dont resist arrest and you wont get shot doesnt matter what race you are in the other thread?? this white person here sure is resisting arrest but no shots fired.
            this is anecdotal. did you miss my anecdotal where the white person did get shot? you, new england and BLM are under the false assumption that every black person is injusticed and shot in every police encounter while every white gets free tickets to disneyland. your narrative isn't supported by statistical evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Those two statements do not conflict whatsoever.

When you resist arrest, behave erratically or reach into your pockets, you are rolling the dice. Your life depends on which cop you're dealing with.

That white kid in Fresno who kept reaching for his pockets got blown to Swiss cheese by the police. He rolled the dice and that's what he got. This guy rolled the dice and lived but will still go to jail.

Is my advice bad? My advice: Don't roll the dice at all.

I do believe blacks enjoy preferential treatment by media and law enforcement since they commit the lion's share of violent interracial crime but we consciously ignore it yet react with outrage when they're on the receiving end of an interracial killing, which is extremely rare comparatively.

I also believe in Thomas Sowell's mantra that if a group becomes accustomed to preferential treatment for long enough, then when you try to return them to normal adulthood, they feel oppressed.

There's this desperate, almost comical frenzy to remain oppressed, a reluctance to let go of the babying.
              Last edited by ////; 07-15-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

you should walk into a black neighborhood and just be yourself one day

can you imagine this pale skinned p#ssy talking this way [or to anybody, particularly a woman,] away from the internet.

go film yourself talking like this in front of black people. otherwise you are a cuck!

are you even american? what kind of authority could you possibly be on the plight of american blacks if the closest you've got to a black man is jacking off to a video where a pathetic white guy [somebody liek you,] lets our deontay wreck his wife's C#nt for life?
                You know what a real cuck is? Someone that has to depend on the government for a welfare cheque because they're not man enough to make their own money, aka the majority of blacks who are cucks for the white, jewish and japanese tax payers.

I'm the ultimate example of somebody who is not a cuck, I make more money by relaxing in my garden getting a sun tan, reading the time off my rolex and buying and selling stock the next day using my mobile phone than losers like you will ever make from working some crap job sweeping the streets of your impoverished ghetto or working at Mcdonalds.

£440 for absolutely nothing this week, could have been £190 more, but I was too busy screwing my 19 year old girlfriend and missed one of the peaks.

I'll get back to you next week when I receive my £1700 when my stock goes up only another 3 points, because when your name is Monaco Slim, life is just too sweet, 'urban'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    [/B]

Man pulls gun on a off duty cop in a road rage incident and released on the same day.

Is this what they mean by white privilege?
                    It just shows that not every cop is a raging lunatic looking to kill blacks...

Comment

Why didn't Alton Sterling get this treatment?

Comment

Working...
                      X