Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Canelo - Who ducked who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is good but he's a diva. If GGG wanted that belt and $$ he should've gave in to Enchilado's demands.

Comment

Canelo ducked hard. Really hard.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        you're a **** and you have a little baby dick, f*ggot.
        Take it back! You fat Frankenweenie loving fruit!

Comment

You should have included Oscar as option 3 because he was the one who ducked the fight. Canelo would fight GGG IMO but Oscar stepped in and wouldn't let his cash cow get beat up..

Comment

why on earth would you make your own weight class if you're not trying to hold the MW cghampionship hostage against smaller guys?

canelo won the MW champoinship from a smaller guy, and defended it agasint an even smaller guy after that! a chinny, former LW, with several knockout losses and whose best days were clearly behind him.

then he goes on the air with the "we don't f#ck around" stuff, and drops his belt.

now, if they ddiin't want to negotiate the biggest fight in boxing in 10 days, the way they were essentailly mandated, i get it. that's crazy. but you don't leave the division and head to 154 to fight the easiest titleholder.

how this can be question for anybody is beyond me. golovkin is not perfect. has not been matched perfectly. resume isn't perfect, and is missing a lot of names, especially for a top 5 p4per.

that doesnt' mean he's ducking canelo . you think that he doesn't want to fight the biggest draw in boxing right now? he's tried to get virtually every big name at MW in the ring with him. you guys get that, right?

quillin
            jacobs
            ndam
            martinez
            cotto
            canelo
            sturm
            froch
            chavez

that is a who's who of the 160 + lb landscape of the last 4 years, and all of these guys avoided golovkin in some capacity, or compeltely.

the most blatant duck, without a doubt, is alvarez. he turned down the biggest fight in boxing and dropped the lineal middleweight championship of the world. that's arguably the most prestigious title in boxing's history other than HW. hopkins, lamotta, hagler, monzon, robinson, these are some of the best names of all time in boxing. all were long term MW champions.

Comment

LMAO.................how did I know? I guessed: Brujeria, aboutfkntime, and SugarKaineHook would be 3 of the 8 who voted for GGG. Too much.....at least you're consistent.

Originally posted by Poll Results for Posters Who Picked GGG
              aboutfkntime, Brujeria, GGGKovaBeast, jypehob, REYESdelBOXEO, Sadiqkingofko, SugarKaineHook, Willy Wanker

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                oh, I know.....

most of the casuals/golovtards appear to be in denial

but then again, most of those people are the guys who insisted that Canelo was a middleweight..... and who are now extremely quiet, considering that Canelo is about to fight for a JMW title AT 154

so yea, nothing is too surprising around here

what is comes down to is this.....

FACT: Canelo demanded a catchweight
                FACT: Golovkin promised a catchweight
                FACT: when it came time to fight, Golovkin went AWOL

There is no " believe "..... there is only acceptance or denial.

seek help, that creepy man-love aint a good look
                You're really boring.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Canelo literally said he'll fight Golovkin next at 160 and weight is not a problem. He said this in the post Khan fight press conference. You should edit that in ur thread.

"For me, there's no issue. I have a team, we're going to get together with my team. But I'll fight him at 160. There's no issue." - Canelo

Further, he gave up his belt to Golovkin rather than fighting him, doesn't get any more blatant than that. That's a fact and not up for debate. This isn't an opinion based question.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    The only reason why a human being would somehow fail to hold a grown man responsible for FOUR YEARS of lies and broken promises, would be if that human being were either very young, or very stupid.

Luckily, we don't have anyone like that around here

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                    Canela is the biggest duck.

Invites GGG into the boxing ring after knocking out Khan and states:
                    "In Mexico, we don't **** around, I fear no one in the sport."

.. A month later, he vacates the WBC Middleweight belt and now GGG holds the title.
                    Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

nobody believes this bs.
                    Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    There's something reassuring about logging on here to find him peddling the same crap day after day.
                    Originally posted by GGGKovaBeast View Post
                    Canelo obviously
                    Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Yet you claim GGG ducked Ward... ay ay ay,..
                    Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Canelo literally said he'll fight Golovkin next at 160 and weight is not a problem. He said this in the post Khan fight press conference. You should edit that in ur thread.

"For me, there's no issue. I have a team, we're going to get together with my team. But I'll fight him at 160. There's no issue." - Canelo

Further, he gave up his belt to Golovkin rather than fighting him, doesn't get any more blatant than that. That's a fact and not up for debate. This isn't an opinion based question.
                    Originally posted by Humean View Post
                    You won't find many clearer instances of outright ducking than the Canelo incident. Having said that if he does fight Golovkin next year then his ducking will be quickly forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by jypehob View Post
                      Canelo is good but he's a diva. If GGG wanted that belt and $$ he should've gave in to Enchilado's demands.
                      good post !

Comment

Working...
                      X