Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    That's cool, keep spitting. Doesn't bother me. Lol

Now go back to your penis threads. Lol
    I don't know who you're mixing me up with. I don't start penis threads and while I may have called you a monkey, I doubt you're black. My guess would be teenage "armchair muslim" who doesn't closely follow the religion but needs a rebellious gimmick.

Thus the constant passive-aggressive references to "geeky zitfaced lonely white guys", plagiarized Huffington Post newspeak ("spewing divisional hate!"), and overall scatterbrained goofiness/lack of a point.

The scenario where all the gun-toting dudes in the club heard there was a terrorist attack going on and all started randomly shooting each other until the death toll was much higher than 50 -- LMAO! Truly classic. I come here to laugh and you deliver.

Hopefully 10 years from now someone straps you down and forces you to read your old boxingscene posts.
    Last edited by ////; 06-13-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      I don't know who you're mixing me up with. I don't start penis threads and while I may have called you a monkey, I doubt you're black. My guess would be teenage "armchair muslim" who doesn't closely follow the religion but needs a rebellious gimmick.

Thus the constant passive-aggressive references to "geeky zitfaced lonely white guys", plagiarized Huffington Post newspeak ("spewing divisional hate!"), and overall scatterbrained goofiness/lack of a point.

The scenario where all the gun-toting dudes in the club heard there was a terrorist attack going on and all started randomly shooting each other until the death toll was much higher than 50 -- LMAO! Truly classic. I come here to laugh and you deliver.

Hopefully 10 years from now someone straps you down and forces you to read your old boxingscene posts.
      Dude, you're clinging to that... But you have not one spoken about the other scenario, being in a club with a gun, drinking, and someone punches you, talks to you girl, etc.

You don't think guys armed at the club in the situation (which happens.. What, like every 15 min?) is a bad idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        Do you sincerely believe that?

Do you really believe that if a shootout occurred instead of a one-sided massacre, "even more innocent people dying" would have been the outcome? Not one or two before the shooter was killed?

I have an IQ in the top 0.1% of the human population (proctored Stanford-Binet) so it's always fascinating to gain insight into the world of really stupid people.

Are you envisioning some kind of cowboy shootout where before long, all of Orlando was hiding behind wheelbarrows with "pit-tawwwwwwww" ricochet sound effects and the violence spreading block by block until death tolls surpassed 50 and landed in the in the tens of thousands?

HAHAHA! I used to get so angry reading the opinions of cognitive inferiors but knowing they'll eventually be sterilized out of necessity I just don't sweat it anymore.
        What's your IQ?

Comment

• Reddit Bans Users, Deletes Comments That Say Orlando Terrorist Was Muslim

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/12/re...st-was-muslim/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            Reddit Bans Users, Deletes Comments That Say Orlando Terrorist Was Muslim

What for? It says on the guys FB account 'Proud Muslim'. Why would they ban people for basic factual information?

Comment

• muslims got the left by the balls. Wow, I did not realise it was this bad. You libs are really terrified of these cretins aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                What for? It says on the guys FB account 'Proud Muslim'. Why would they ban people for basic factual information?
                One of the mods said that saying the shooter was Muslim was being a "bigot"

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...ando_shooting/

Reddit users are complaining about it on that link

Comment

Reddit Bans Users, Deletes Comments That Say Orlando Terrorist Was Muslim

If they are legit banning people for mentioning that this guy is Muslim than thats f#cking ******ed. If they are banning people for making some sort of anti-Muslim hate speech than I see the problem.

Honestly knowing Reddit I could see them doing either of those things so no f#cks given by me either way ultimately. You can basically get away with ANYTHING on reddit if it stays low profile enough & obviously this isn't a low profile thing so they are forced to make a decision on it like they've had to do with random girls in public upskirt **** & jailbait **** in the past. Thats the free market at work. If you don't want people talking about x on your website you can delete it & ban them. You got a problem with it go start your own reddit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    If they are legit banning people for mentioning that this guy is Muslim than thats f#cking ******ed. If they are banning people for making some sort of anti-Muslim hate speech than I see the problem.

Honestly knowing Reddit I could see them doing either of those things so no f#cks given by me either way ultimately. You can basically get away with ANYTHING on reddit if it stays low profile enough & obviously this isn't a low profile thing so they are forced to make a decision on it like they've had to do with random girls in public upskirt **** & jailbait **** in the past. Thats the free market at work. If you don't want people talking about x on your website you can delete it & ban them. You got a problem with it go start your own reddit.
                    ^ They were banning for the simple fact that people were saying he was a Muslim. They even banned someone who was trying to get people to donate blood (with info on how) when the shootings first started which *might* have saved some lives but the mods banned that too. I think the mod in question might've been an alt of another mod and used his/her alt to go on a powertrip.

I don't really use reddit. I just saw this info being posted on other forums and when I checked it out, I found it sad how users were being censored just for posting any updates and such about what was going on. A lot of the users complained that they specifically go to that sub-forum (or sub-reddit, whatever) to get their latest updates on news yet they were being censored left and right.
                    Last edited by Ruthless One; 06-13-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

^ They were banning for the simple fact that people were saying he was a Muslim.
                      Yea if thats legit I can believe it like I said.

They even banned someone who was trying to get people to donate blood (with info on how) when the shootings first started
                      This does sound extremely un-reddit like & I tend to not believe this one or believe there is more to this story.

I don't really use reddit. I just saw this info being posted on other forums and when I checked it out, I found it sad how users were being censored just for posting any updates and such about what was going on. A lot of the users complained that they specifically go to that sub-forum (or sub-reddit, whatever) to get their latest updates on news yet they were being censored left and right.
                      Idk about it being sad. People get banned & censored here about dumbass things too sometimes. Thats the owners of this sites prerogative or the people he puts into mod positions prerogative. I can disagree with it & stick around here or I can make my own site or find some site where its truly 100% say anything. Same thing with Reddit or any other site. **** gets banned & deleted on twitter & FB all the time too. Nothing new at all here.

Comment

Working...
                      X