No announcement yet.

Rios vs Ortiz at 150 pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios vs Ortiz at 150 pounds

I say they just make this fight happen in May of next year and have both of them retire after that then squash whatever beef they have. At the end of the day they both wouldn't have the life they live if they never crossed paths. This is a fight that would motivate Rios to come in shape and I think Ortiz would really dig deep in his heart for this one because it's too personal. This is the one last big payday these two can get at this point in their careers.

Ortiz KOs him rios is garbage and pathetic he'd probably blow the 150 lb catchweight aswell
    Rios is Truly disgusting

Comment

I would love to see them fight and it would definitely be too bad if they never got the opportunity. I wouldn't care at all who won the fight, but I'd probably pick Ortiz by decision.

Comment

I don't know, I just think this is the fight that will make them two remembered forever in the sport. They need to make this fight to end their careers. This is the type of fight that would be a good grudge match and a perfect way for them to squash this so that years later they can talk about it on an HBO special lol.

Comment

Ortiz kos him he will do what Bradley did go to the body

Comment

Ortiz would tool him...all the way until he gets caught with a power shot. Then it's all a cluster f uck.

I don't think Rios could mentally handle a loss to Ortiz.

Comment

I think Rios would win that fight. He would actually train hard for that fight and Ortiz would find a way to lose.

Comment

I think this would bring out the best in both fighters. Also, Ortiz should hook up with Atlas. He seems like the perfect trainer to keep his head in check.

Comment

Working...
                X