Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so, does marquez deserve 30m for fighting pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    He was guaranteed $20 million.
    people are simply not understanding dude

there are two types of guarantees, what is declared to nevada and what they have in their contracts

Comment

jmm just simply dont want it anymore. he has already done what he wished for. what he dreamed of. beating pac was his ultimate goal. and that knockout was far more than he expected. no win in his life could beat that. he doesn't have the hunger for another one anymore. he doesn't have the drive anymore. the hatred to win. which made him trained for 4 months in advance than pac. which made him write a book. all those will be a recipe for disaster. he didn't chase pacquiao all this years for a payday. and if he gives pacquiao the fifth fight he doesn't want it to be just about money.

marquez himself knows that the 50-50 is a deal breaker.. he made it clear he doesn't want pac anymore.

if im marquez i wouldn't give pacquiao another shot too, unless he begs for it and shows me that its not about money.

if im pacquiao, i would take 50-50. redeeming yourself is way better than money could buy.

marquez is showing its not about the money, while pac, like in the 4th one, is still showing its just about the money, thats why they got kicked.

Comment

a) its not 30 mil. Pac got the guarantee on a contract that was probs 70/30. So it would be more like 12 - 15 mil guarantee.
        b) how do we know now JMM wouldn't be a draw? After he has KTFO a superstar you don't think more people will now tune into his fights? Piggy back off of Pacs name, advertise himself as "the guy who destroyed Pac" etc.
        c) Pac will now possible have less followers as the hype has gone away.
        d) He does not have to redeem himself, he won the fight in amazing fashion and no longer needs a Pac fight... Pac needs JMM to redeem his loss.

Comment

The only way for Pacquiao to get this fight is either by agreeing to 50/50 or appeal to JMM's pride by talking some trash. I mean the type of trash that will make JMM want to hurt him. But JMM doesn't have a responsibility to fight Pac again if Pac won he we wouldn't be talking about a rematch and the only reason it's gone on this long is because of all the robberies of JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            people are simply not understanding dude

there are two types of guarantees, what is declared to nevada and what they have in their contracts
            Marquez deserves 50/50 pal.

Comment

Working...
            X