No announcement yet.

Mayweather's top 5 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's top 5 wins

Well? Which 5 wins from Mayweather do you see as his best? I'm asking this because Pacquiao, according to me, got two wins that towers above the quality of anyone Floyd fought: Bradley and Barrera. I don't want to make this a Pacquiao-Mayweather thread, we'll never know who's best until they fight, but I just want to see what fans consider to be the greatest wins on Mayweather's record. I want to say that I'm a fan of Floyd and I'm a fan of Manny, no hate intended.

Corrales is his best win. Every big name he's fought since 2006 has been washed up. Canelo may end up being his best win if he goes on to have a great career.
    Imagine..he could have had Margarito,PWill,prime Cotto, and Pacquaio on his resume from 2007-2011.. Nobody ever could have argued that resume added with Corrales and Castillo.

Comment

Baldomir
      Marquez
      Gatti
      Mosley
      Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKY IV View Post
        Baldomir
        Marquez
        Gatti
        Mosley
        Guerrero
        ...LOL you are joking right?

Floyd's best win is his only win against a prime fighter at his best weight, coming in and looking strong and that's Castillo.

Corrales was ok but the great fighters Floyd has beaten are Mosley, Oscar, JMM and Cotto, none of them were anywhere near their best, although I give him props for beating Oscar at 154. JMM was fat, Mosley shot and Cotto many years past his best with beatings at the hands of pac and Margy.

So:

Castillo
        Oscar
        Hatton
        Corrales
        Hernandez

Comment

corrales
          castillo II
          hatton
          de la hoya
          marquez/canelo/mmosley
          Last edited by jas; 06-02-2014, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Corrales
            Mosley
            Hoya
            Hatton
            Castillo/Canelo

Comment

Ortiz
              Guerrero
              Maidana
              Baldomir
              Bruseles

Comment

Originally posted by HonestBoxingFan View Post
                Well? Which 5 wins from Mayweather do you see as his best? I'm asking this because Pacquiao, according to me, got two wins that towers above the quality of anyone Floyd fought: Bradley and Barrera. I don't want to make this a Pacquiao-Mayweather thread, we'll never know who's best until they fight, but I just want to see what fans consider to be the greatest wins on Mayweather's record. I want to say that I'm a fan of Floyd and I'm a fan of Manny, no hate intended.
                I would say that Mayweather's win over Alvarez is better than Pac's over Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
                  I would say that Mayweather's win over Alvarez is better than Pac's over Bradley.
                  What had Canelo proved up to that point and it was at a catchweight, so no.

Comment

Pacquaio.....technicaly he beat him by not fighting him and letting marquez do the job....acording to most peoples p4p list

Comment

Working...
                    X