Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux inferior than all Donaire opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    He have 11 and is alredy a world champ..and who don't know who he is are only casual fans who don't know the champion names..every boxing fan know the names of the major belts champions in every division..and those fans are the ones who care..are the ones who go places..talk in forums about boxing..care about the sport...if Donaire fight Mares is also very good for the sport...Mares is a fearless warrior who deserve the best fight out there..it will be awesome...
    We all know him cuz we're hardcore fans. I was referring to casual fans cause, unfortunately, they're the ones who end up buying the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      We all know him cuz we're hardcore fans. I was referring to casual fans cause, unfortunately, they're the ones who end up buying the fight.
      Of course no...we do..they only know paquiao and mayweather..I m the only who buy ppv from everybody at my work..they don't spend money if it's not paquiao..I watch them all if I have the money..like me everybody who like to watch tittle fight or how a contender progress..I love to watch the young champions who casuals dont know but for me are awesome..I love to watch Leo Santa Cruz ultimate opponents destructions.....and like me many many more...go to the thread who call fights ppl want to see in 2013..almost everybody have rigo vs Donaire..look yesterday both threads been around..they got to be in the second or third page maxim...

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Because the Rigo fight would be tons easier to make. Otherwise yes, almost everyone would prefer the Mares fight.
        I was reading the comments in other thread called fight you will like to see made in 2013 and I was surprised..many ppl put Rigo vs Donaire...I been impressed...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          I was reading the comments in other thread called fight you will like to see made in 2013 and I was surprised..many ppl put Rigo vs Donaire...I been impressed...
          Yeah I'd like to see it too, but it has a much better chance of being a dull fight with Rigo moving a lot. It'd probably last longer...

Comment

Yeah I'd like to see it too, but it has a much better chance of being a dull fight with Rigo moving a lot. It'd probably last longer...
            That's what I'm afraid of! Both are counter punchers! Rigo when gets hit Becomes a runner! Donaire has a piece of boring fight like the Narvaez fight, when a fighter tasted Donaire's power they become conservative. Look at Nishioka, very exciting fighter, become boring till Donaire KD him, then he opens up. Then got Koed.

If Arum offer this fight to Donaire, Then we will have this fight if the price is right. But I knew the Mexican Money is the priority in this business! Mares is hard to make, but Salido will be easy if he wins against Garcia.

The best thing this for this Angry Cuban is to rally his people to the next Rigo fight. Then encourage Rigo to be exciting & fights some more. & stop being a cry baby!

Donaire's cleaning the division! Rigo just talk, his fans just talk! Just fight cabron!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              That's what I'm afraid of! Both are counter punchers! Rigo when gets hit Becomes a runner! Donaire has a piece of boring fight like the Narvaez fight, when a fighter tasted Donaire's power they become conservative. Look at Nishioka, very exciting fighter, become boring till Donaire KD him, then he opens up. Then got Koed.

If Arum offer this fight to Donaire, Then we will have this fight if the price is right. But I knew the Mexican Money is the priority in this business! Mares is hard to make, but Salido will be easy if he wins against Garcia.

The best thing this for this Angry Cuban is to rally his people to the next Rigo fight. Then encourage Rigo to be exciting & fights some more. & stop being a cry baby!

Donaire's cleaning the division! Rigo just talk, his fans just talk! Just fight cabron!!
              Rigo is ready to fight anyone, he's not just talk. He took that Poon fight on pretty short notice. But yeah, Nonito packs a lot of power and is fast enough to catch him. For sure it'd be low punch stats, lots of moving and feinting.

Comment

What can I say..your logic work in weird manners...

Comment

Rigo is ready to fight anyone, he's not just talk. He took that Poon fight on pretty short notice. But yeah, Nonito packs a lot of power and is fast enough to catch him. For sure it'd be low punch stats, lots of moving and feinting.
                  but the fact is he didnt fight at all! Bob should've feed him some journeyman! it's better than not fighting at all!

Comment

but the fact is he didnt fight at all! Bob should've feed him some journeyman! it's better than not fighting at all!
                    It was called off like 2 days before, when they discovered he had hiv. They didnt have time to find anyone worthwhile

Comment

It was called off like 2 days before, when they discovered he had hiv. They didnt have time to find anyone worthwhile
                      Yeap...if they would have discovered with at leat a week and a half maybe Drian Francisco would have taked the fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X