Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Pacquiao-Ortiz sparring session was one of the best I ever seen!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach: "Pacquiao-Ortiz sparring session was one of the best I ever seen!"

Pacquiao's sucker punch game is on point, even with 14-16 oz gloves on. **** what you heard.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Pacquiao's sucker punch game is on point, even with 14-16 oz gloves on. **** what you heard.

I know styles make fights but if manny had a rugged sparring session w Ortiz and Floyd schooled Ortiz making him submit mentally. I give to the edge to Floyd. Stop with the sucker punch and use some damn critical thinking skills.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
        I know styles make fights but if manny had a rugged sparring session w Ortiz and Floyd schooled Ortiz making him submit mentally. I give to the edge to Floyd. Stop with the sucker punch and use some damn critical thinking skills.
        Spadafora, Peterson>>>>>>>>Floyd all day, everyday

Comment

lol now you are using your noggin.

But you do have a point it is just sparring.

Comment

Haha I love this post.

Man, sparring. Sparring.

Comment

Comment

I guess he's gonna start the hype train using this phrase...."Pac vs Ortiz was the best spar match I've ever seen!" That's why Ortiz is our next opponent!

Would follow the exact plan. Fight anyone Floyd does.

Comment

lol, this is prime manny vs young ortiz.

floyd fought spadafora way before corrales i think, i forget how long,but floyd wasn't even in shape, he was just starting to get back in the gym. If you watch the video he wasn't getting owned or anything. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                    here we go again.. comparing fighters that pac and floyd have fought to determine who wins if they ever face eachother. let me remind u it was a SPARRING session, NOT a real fight. now if u want to compare fighters that they both have fought, oscar and hatton, in this case manny murder both of these guys while floyd took one to a decision and a late TKO over the other.

Comment

Working...
                    X