No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Resistance 2 Beta Code?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
    a week until James Bond comes out, than i gotta wait up to 4 to 5 days to recieve it threw the mail. It says its the best game since Goldeneye in the series, and another good ultiplayer game is Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Kill Zone 2 has a class system, if I'm sucking I hope i can hang out and revive dead teammates and it would reward me fort it unlike Far Cry 2 nobody plays as a team and maps are huge. Cant see **** either but just getting the hang of it, right now my setup is ****ed up cause of my place is wack
    I been checking out the previews for james bond and maybe I will rent it.

Killzone 2 looks good so far, I do hope they focus on a strong multiplayer mode, since most of these other games that have been releasing aren't that good....

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
      I been checking out the previews for james bond and maybe I will rent it.

Killzone 2 looks good so far, I do hope they focus on a strong multiplayer mode, since most of these other games that have been releasing aren't that good....
      Oh I was sucking in Far Cry until I switched my sdhotgun to regular machine gun now im about to get rank 5. I also got two brozne thropy, and one you dont got yet. PS3, I think the games arent made right to fit the controler, thats what i think. Just like Resistance 2, Far Crys becoming simple, I want something complex like rainbow six or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
        Oh I was sucking in Far Cry until I switched my sdhotgun to regular machine gun now im about to get rank 5. I also got two brozne thropy, and one you dont got yet. PS3, I think the games arent made right to fit the controler, thats what i think. Just like Resistance 2, Far Crys becoming simple, I want something complex like rainbow six or some ****.
        same here....I havent really been playing Farcry right now, just battlefield...

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
          same here....I havent really been playing Farcry right now, just battlefield...
          I seen you come online but the party system in Far Cry is bad, trying to get silver by reaching rank 10

Comment

Working...
          X