No announcement yet.

Michael Koncz - Door not closed on Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    We can speculate all we want on the true amount of cash Manny has in his bank account, but at the end of the day he has and will always have more money in between his couch cushions than you and I will earn combined in our entire lifetimes. That is a fact. If you believe that Manny, once his career ends, will be scrounging for spare change to get by then you are delusional beyond reason. He's loaded. Only Floyd Mayweather Jr. has more money in his pockets from boxing than Manny Pacquiao.
    Lol plenty of rich people go broke. So the idea that he'll be scrounging for money one day isn't exactly far-fetched, especially when you consider how stupid Manny is.

Comment

So the fight will only happen if Pacquiao gets so poor and
      he'll agree to take 10 and let Mayflower gets 80.
      What a effing joke Mayweather is.

How do you clowns even know that Mayweather will agree
      to anything when the bottom line is he wants nothing to
      do with the Pacman? Pacman calls his bluff and Mayflower
      comes up with a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Smooth View Post
        Lol plenty of rich people go broke. So the idea that he'll be scrounging for money one day isn't exactly far-fetched, especially when you consider how stupid Manny is.
        Well until that happens, he's making more money off his 14 second Hennessy commercial than you have made in your lifetime. Me too. I'm not trying to disparage you, me, or anybody else -- but come on. Admit it. It's kind of funny when some random dudes on a boxing forum who are probably posting from an Acer are trying to talk down on Manny Pacquiao's money situation.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
          You're delusional, PAC doesn't make 40mil as a normal payday, 40mil would've been a career high payday. If the gov is taking 40% in taxes and arum is taking 30%-40% do the math. PAC wouldn't have to get loans from arum. Typical fan boy delusion, I like PAC but he's not making that much, do some research.
          I think you are misunderstanding him.

I believe he is saying, if Manny would agree to $40 million that would not mean that Manny pockets the full amount. A percentage would then have to go to Arum, Roach, Ariza, Koncz,.... so after they all get a piece, Manny will be back to where he is when he fights his regular fights. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less but it would not be anywhere near $40 million.

So the point is, why would Manny have accepted the offer by Floyd and make close to what he usually makes, when you take all the above into consideration,.... ESPECIALLY when it was expected to be the biggest money fight in history?
          Last edited by ADP02; 06-06-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
            People all seem to forget Manny actually looked better than he has for a while and better than he ever has against Marquez in the fight before the KO.

I expect Manny to obliterate Rios in spectacular exciting fashion. TBH Manny will still be the most appealing fight after that because guys like Khan and Bradley have to rebuild (Tim been too quiet after the Manny "win") The 140 guys need to finish their match ups too.
            I thought he was on his way to stopping marquez in that fight. But he jumped in and got hit with a counter. I still feel manny is a threat to Floyd, thats just me.

Comment

I really want to see Manny put together a string of impressive performances so we can build momentum towards a Manny-Floyd fight. Can you imagine if it happened now? The timing is terrible. Manny may be shot. I don't think he is, but you never know.

Comment

Will never happen. Pac has lost what little leverage he had. At this point Floyd will offer him the same he offers Canelo or Cotto to fight and nothing more and Pac's ego won't let him accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                  Seems like they're trying to piggyback of Mayweather's name.
                  Floyd is focusing on Canelo. Canelo is a tougher fight for Floyd bigger, stronger and more technical than Pacquiao.
                  i dont think so. i think the most important thing that pac brings is proper speed, proper power, also a southpaw. that gives floyd a headache.

Comment

Working...
                  X