Collapse
No announcement yet.

(LOL) Kell Brook: A victory over Porter will lead to Mayweather and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (LOL) Kell Brook: A victory over Porter will lead to Mayweather and Pacquiao

Brook believes that if he beats Porter on August 9th, it'll put him into the equation for fights against Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao.

Here's a Shocking Statistic (well not really shocking but still), Kell Brook has faced opponents with the worst padded record in the HISTORY of Boxing. Don't believe me? Here's a statistic

Kell Brook's opponents Win/Loss record.

Opponents -

W 639
    L 919
    D 62

Its a negative win/loss record and this guy thinks he's the best in Britain over Amir Khan who's opponent record is 721 Wins & 157 losses including 8 Current/Former World Champions, so much for Khan ducking Brook and so much for Brook fans criticizing Khan for calling Floyd out and saying he doesn't deserve the fight/ this that.

Anyways, back to the thread topic.

Brook believes that if he beats Porter on August 9th, it'll put him into the equation for fights against Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao.

I'm looking to impress in New York and take him out. This win will propel me on to the big stage, and there will be talk of Mayweather and Pacquiao once I've taken this guy apart, Brook said to ******.com. Kell also told Skysports the same thing in an interview today.

The challenger indicated that he will be training in England ahead of this eagerly anticipated showdown, but also suggested that he might arrive in New York way ahead of time. With two months until fight night Brook sees only victory, and has set the bar very high in terms of his expectations.

There's many ways it can go but it all depends on what type of fight Porter wants, said Brook with confidence. ;I'm looking to impress in New York and take him out. This win will propel me on to the big stage, and there will be talk of Mayweather and Pacquiao once I've taken this guy apart

Source: http://www.************.com/2014/06/...-and-pacquiao/

http://******.craveonline.com/news/3...awn-porter-out
    Last edited by Lalaland; 06-17-2014, 10:46 AM.

He's right though, if he "takes Porter apart" like he says in his own words then why not throw his name in the hat for a big fight with the likes of Mayweather or Pacquiao. You do realize beating Porter is sort of a big deal at this facet of the game right?

Comment

All your thread shows is that you know fook all about british boxing. You cant see beyond boxrec? This is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        All your thread shows is that you know fook all about british boxing. You cant see beyond boxrec? This is ******ed.

What to see beyond boxing record on this one? Tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          He's right though, if he "takes Porter apart" like he says in his own words then why not throw his name in the hat for a big fight with the likes of Mayweather or Pacquiao. You do realize beating Porter is sort of a big deal at this facet of the game right?

Are you serious? That'd be like his first ever credible win.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
            What to see beyond boxing record on this one? Tell me?
            You're adding up his opponents records together as though it actually means or proves something. It doesnt. Perhaps you could do some research about jobbing fighters like Buckley, Coleman and Smith etc. The Strickland brothers etc. You must have only just got into the sport.

Comment

Are you serious? That'd be like his first ever credible win.
              Good Grief.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Good Grief.

Khan has wins over Kotelnik,Malignaggi,Judah,Diaz,Maidana,Collazo,Bar erra etc and people literally cry every time his name gets mentioned with Floyd for a possible fight, you think Brook deserves a shot at Floyd on basis of 1 win over a guy who's best win in an OLD shot to pieces Malignaggi and who (literally) got beat by Diaz in first fight? yeah right. Brook hasn't even fought in the US yet. Brook doesn't even deserve a Khan fight and he's talking about Mayweather & Pacquiao.
                Last edited by Lalaland; 06-17-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

If Brook wins impressively, he will definitely be considered for a fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao. Having the IBF belt and a win over a top WW would entice both PFP fighters. It's not like they have a lot of other options.

Brook really can't compare to Khan. Khan has been fighting top fighters for years now and wins more often than not.

Comment

Khan has wins over Kotelnik,Malignaggi,Judah,Diaz,Maidana,Collazo,Bar erra etc and people literally cry every time his name gets mentioned with Floyd for a possible fight, you think Brook deserves a shot at Floyd on basis of 1 win over a guy who's best win in an OLD shot to pieces Malignaggi and who (literally) got beat by Diaz in first fight? yeah right. Brook hasn't even fought in the US yet. Brook doesn't even deserve a Khan fight and he's talking about Mayweather & Pacquiao.
                    I didnt say he deserves a shot at floyd or manny, and he has fought in the states before. I'm not sure exactly what you're whining about, but you clearly dont know the sport too well.

Comment

Working...
                    X