Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin: If Canelo Wins, I'd Love To Whoop His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    only if the price is right huh quillen.
    Should start his own show where fighters guess his price

Comment

Fishing for that payday again, huh, Pete? lol

Quillin may as well get paid, 'cause he's likely to lose that fight.

Comment

Canelo will kick Quillen ass!

Comment

Some of ya need to just shut the f.uck up man...talking bout "he's trying to get a pay day" isn't that what any boxer does? Wanna fight the best and earn lots of money? Besides that ya talking about how he only fights bums...yet he's willing to step up to the plate and ya say no?? Smh f.uckin morons...

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
            The way Quillen gets backed up by everybody, I'd take Canelo by 6th round stoppage. Easy jump to middleweight for the Mexican.
            Exactly. I bet Canelo would do it too. Canelo wants to move to middleweight and what better opportunity than to take on a relatively weak champ for one of the belts. Once you call out Canelo he's coming for you. He'll fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
              Some of ya need to just shut the f.uck up man...talking bout "he's trying to get a pay day" isn't that what any boxer does? Wanna fight the best and earn lots of money? Besides that ya talking about how he only fights bums...yet he's willing to step up to the plate and ya say no?? Smh f.uckin morons...
              fel you homie smh these motha'fckkas dnt got no respect for da sweet science.

bizness > boxing any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                I think you are mistaken..Hes calling canelo but expects canelo to move up for him,theres no way..Also,if he wanna fight the best and lara beats canelo,why not fight lara,because he is a countryman?,thats an excuse..One more thing my friend..No casual fan has no idea who pete chocolate is,ask around,but chocolate acts like he is this big of a star..he isnt...And if he challenges anybody he has to say ill meet you at your weight..

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                  I think you are mistaken..Hes calling canelo but expects canelo to move up for him,theres no way..Also,if he wanna fight the best and lara beats canelo,why not fight lara,because he is a countryman?,thats an excuse..One more thing my friend..No casual fan has no idea who pete chocolate is,ask around,but chocolate acts like he is this big of a star..he isnt...And if he challenges anybody he has to say ill meet you at your weight..
                  Quillin may be overrated but he holds one of the belts at middleweight. He doesn't have to move down or up for anyone. He is the WBO champ.

Comment

uh ohhhh he said he would only whoop a mexican wbc suspend this man now

Comment

to hell with the price being right, Quillin needs to do something other than sit on a belt and grow roots

Comment

Working...
                      X