Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS awards! - AKA - Boss Lady's thread of Epic Awesomeness and other ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I nominate Tha_Greatest for the biggest and smelliest douchebag on the site. The guy is always talking about me yet I rarely speak to him. I guess that I must be doing something right to have a hater like him.

the biggest and smelliest douchebag on the site = Tha_Greatest
    ...........Rockin'
    thanks homie, lol, i appreciate the awrd, lol, i will continue to make your azz angry so you can keep complaining over a internet response from a internet troll like me, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
      are u aware that boss lady is floyd's biggest fan? she even has a facebook page dedicated to Floyd
      she must be very happy, lol, it dont matter, as long as she dont behave like a crazy ****** like me, im ok but if she behaves like squealpiggy, larry or that b1tch made *****h rockin , its all goood, i still hate floyd but all his fans arent that bad, lol, just the majority of them are, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        There is a difference though, I outclass you in weight because I can actually afford to eat. Ponder that a moment. I also outclass you in spelling and grammar. WIN.

I'm not bragging as I haven't actually had 50 c-sections, so it's hard to brag about something that never happened. Ahem.

I'm just playing with you treacle, don't take it so personally. You are making me feel like a bully.
        An absolute e-butt****ing with no lube but rather sand paper you taped around your e-****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          An absolute e-butt****ing with no lube but rather sand paper you taped around your e-****.
          LMFAO @ this description.

Comment

LMFAO @ this description.
            The imagine of you with a strap on pragging some probable Mexican teenager is all the illustration in my mind I need, I thank you, you classy lady.

Comment

The imagine of you with a strap on pragging some probable Mexican teenager is all the illustration in my mind I need, I thank you, you classy lady.
              I literally laughed out LOUD.

I love thee, Spray.

Comment

I literally laughed out LOUD.

I love thee, Spray.
                The feeling is mutual, I would only prag you if it was your wish to roll play prison scenes from OZ.

Comment

The feeling is mutual, I would only prag you if it was your wish to roll play prison scenes from OZ.
                  Hmmmm that sounds like it could make for an interesting Tuesday night.

Comment

Hmmmm that sounds like it could make for an interesting Tuesday night.
                    I'll get the soap, a toy for you and let you guess which item I will "accidentally" drop in the shower

Comment

• Damn, this thread is still going strong I see

Comment

Working...
                      X